Are You Afraid Of The Park?

Lindsey's POV

Max and Phoebe invited me to go to Amazing Land with them. I haven't been there but I heard that Thunderman The Ride is terrifying.

Phoebe reluctantly told me that she and Max are scared to ride it and are trying to sabotage the trip so they don't have to go. I had nothing better to do except stay at home and do nothing.

"Phoebe, Max, Lindsey, lets go!" We heard Barb call from the driveway. Phoebe and I walked out.

"Actually, we're off to the mall with Cherry. So have fun in Amazing land without us. Bye!" Phoebe replied quickly and we both walked by her.

"Wait? What?" Barb asked and we turned to her.

"She said. We're off to the mall with Cherry, so have fun in Amazing Land without us. Bye!" I repeated in the same voice.

"No, girls, you're coming with us. You know how important this day is to Billy and Nora." Barb remarked.

"Yeah, but today is the last day I can...return this vase!" Phoebe hard her telekinesis to grab a vase from the house.

"We've had that for six years." Barb mentioned.

"We're getting store credit." I protested with Phoebe nodding.

Suddenly two lasers blasted the vase out of Phoebe's hands and it shattered in the ground.

We looked over and saw Nora sticking her head out of the car.

"That was a warning shot. Next time, you both get a second belly button." Nora threatened with a glare before smiling. "Sorry, I'm just really excited!"

Max then walked out with a traffic vest, a grabber, and some trash bags.

"Listen, would love to go to Amazing Land but I can't. I got community service, I have to pick up trash on the side of the highway." Max informed and I scoffed quietly.

"Even I wouldn't believe that." I whispered to Phoebe who nodded in agreement.

Billy suddenly sped by and took Max's stuff from him. He came back seconds laters with two bags full of trash.

"Done!" Billy beamed. "And I found a half eaten granola bar."

Billy tossed the bags away and got back inside the car.

The three of us started to make up excuses on why we couldn't go but Barb was irritated.

"Stop! Stop! I get it you guys think hanging out with your family is lame." Barb interrupted.

"Well..." I shrugged.

"Yeah, that's it." Phoebe nodded.

"You guys are lame." Max added.

"Well, I'm sorry, but you're going. So are you Lindsey, you're brother isn't home and wants us to watch over you." Barb explained. I forgot that Daniel left for his camping trip today. "But I can guarantee you this trip is not gonna be lame."

——

"Super villain has a wedgie in his tights, wedgie in his tights, wedgie in his tights! The super villain had a wedgie in his tights!"

"Cause I kicked him in the butt!" Chloe finished from besides the twins and I. I sat in between Phoebe and Max.

"It's bad enough everyone knows we're gonna be afraid, but do we have to listen to this offensive super villain song?" Max asked and I rolled my eyes.

"One more time!" Billy said. "Oh the super villain-"

Billy stopped when he knocked Nora's chips out of her hand and she got mad.