He Got Game Night

Lindsey's POV

Tonight, I was going to the Thunderman's house for family game night. My brother could have joined but he's working late today so he couldn't come.

I've been doing a great job hiding my arms. Nobodies noticed and I plan on keeping it that way until I'm ready, which won't be for a long time. The cutting hasn't stopped though, it's getting worse.

Riceball is my emotional support animal. He keeps me for crying to much and he gives great cuddles and kisses.

I walked up to the porch of the Thunderman's house and knocked on the door. I don't usually knock, but I just decided to.

The door opened and it was Phoebe.

"Hey, Lindsey." She smiled as I walked in.

The Thunderman kids were sitting on the couch and the parents were no where to be seen.

Max smiled at the sight of me and stood up.

"Hey, Lindy." Her greeted and we hugged each other.

"Hey, Max." I greeted as we pulled away.

"Lindsey!" Chloe giggles as she hugged my waist.

"Hey, Chloe." I giggled.

"Where are Hank and Barb?" I asked, looking around for them as Max and I sat down.

Suddenly, the lights turned off and music played and a spotlight appeared on a figure. The figure turned around to reveal Hank in a fancy suit and he had a microphone.

"Live from our beautiful home in downtown Hiddenville it's Thunderman Family Game Night!"

Behind us, a flashing sign lowered and we all cheered and applauded. Hank came around and gave us all hi-fives. Max wrapped arm arm around my waist as Hank continued.

"Welcome everybody! Thank you so much! I, of course, am your dad, Hank and this is your beautiful mom, Barb!" Hank introduced and from the stairs came Barb who was wearing a beautiful, white gown.

"Thanks, Hank! It's good to be back!" She smiled, going over to her husband.

"Yay, mommy and daddy!" Chloe cheered.

"Aww! She thinks their cool." Phoebe grinned.

Barb grabbed something and came back over with a game.

"The game our family will be playing tonight is 'Who Arted?'" Barb announced, showing off the game.

"That's right! The winning team will draw, charade, and sculpt their way to victory." Hank announced as Barb made gestures to each thing.

"Just get to the prize wheel." Phoebe pleaded before we began to chant "Prize Wheel!" together.

Barb went over to the blue cover up and ripped it off the reveal a huge prize wheel.

"Did somebody say Prize Wheel?!" Hank exclaimed.

"Oooooo!" Us kids said.

"Maybe it will finally land on 'new car.' Nora wondered.

"I just don't want it to land on 'underwear shopping spree.' I don't wear them people!" Billy yelled and I gave him an odd look.

"Hold on, people." Max stood up. "I would like to make a switch in teammates. I think Lindsey and I should be teammates and Chloe and Phoebe should be teammates."

"Yay, Phoebe!" Chloe cheered and Phoebe chuckled.

"Aw, she thinks you're cool." Max teased.

Phoebe stood up, "Max, you and I are usually teammates."