~Chapter 2~

The newly formed group sat down in the living room.
"We could live here, guys. We can survive this..." Jackie whimpered and watched Star as she fiddled with some matchsticks to try and light the fire.
"We could, but if we don't leave here we will surely starve," Star said grimly and tried to light another matchstick, but failed.
"We can hunt animals, and pick berries. We can learn to scavenge." Jackie smiled to herself, she was trying her best to reassure everyone, but she herself didn't believe that they could survive for long.
"Stop worrying about that, Jackie we're going to be fine. We still haven't looked around properly, they may be some food around here," Marco suggested.
"Should we leave Star to light the fire and go and find some food?" Jackie looked at Star, who had thrown the box of matchsticks on the floor in anger. She was now sitting with her legs pulled to her chest.

Choice A- Go and help Jackie look for food.
Choice B- Help Star light the fire.

If you choose Choice A, please read this-

"Sure, Star you okay here?" Marco got up from where he was sitting.
Star didn't answer him, instead she huffed and tried to light the fire once again.
Jackie rolled her eyes and Marco followed her towards what looked like a kitchen.
The kitchen was small, and there were cobwebs on the walls, but they hoped that there would be at least a meal to last them tonight.
Marco pulled open a cabinet door, a waft of dust flew his way, causing him to cough violently.
"Empty," Marco muttered.
"Marco! Look!" Jackie pulled out a can of beans from a different cabinet, "we can share this tonight!"
Marco approached her and took the can, examining it, before passing it back to Jackie.
Jackie took the can, her soft hand brushed against Marco's as she took it.
Marco smiled at her and stared into her huge green eyes, Jackie blushed and turned away, before leaving the room.
Marco followed her to find Star sitting cross legged in front of the now lit fire.
——————————————————————
If you choose Choice B, please read this-
"Jackie, go and look for food, I'm gonna help Star, she looks like she needs it..." Marco looked over at Star, she was rocking back and forth.
"Suit yourself," Jackie shrugged and walked away in search of food.
Marco walked over to where Star was sitting and took a seat beside her, she smiled at him when she noticed his presence.
"Let me help you, Star," Marco gently took the matches off the floor and took one out of the box.
"Thanks," Star said, watching his every move intently.
Marco quickly slid the match against the side of the box, it lit immediately. He threw it into the fire and watched it grow.
"Star, blow on it gently," Marco smiled at her and she did as she was told.
She grinned when she noticed the fire start to come to life. The flames dancing and cackling.
Star giggled, "Thanks, Marco."
Marco turned his attention to Star, and he suddenly found himself lost inside her huge blue orbs. They held there gaze for a second.
"Guys!" Jackie came into the room, holding a can of beans in her hand, "I got some food."