Part 4/ Who is You?

I really don't have time to not have a car to drive. I was driving to the mall with my son in the car, when some bitch wanna crash into the back of my car. What was that bitch driving.. a little Suv. I told her my car cost way more than hers, and she had the nerve to go back and forth with me. I'm not the one. So, I had to get her number for her to text me her insurance, cause apparently she forgot it. So, she's gonna pay for my car to get fixed period. Now who gets to ride in a dusty rental car, me.

My son could've got killed. I really hate this bitch, and if she would've killed my son I would've killed this bitch with my own two bare hands like df. Apparently that's not her car, and she got shooters and stuff. "Girl please, you is not no thug," I told her.
And she still wanted to go back and forth with me, like, she don't know who am I, and we're I'm from, like bitch will bust a cap in your ass..try me.

I mean I can definitely pay for it to get fixed. If it was my fault I would've payed for it, and owned up to my mistakes. Cause, I got the money, but I guess she don't cause she was acting like it wasn't her fault, while she was behind me. Like shut yo ass up.

~Unknown P.O.V.~

I'm driving right, and I crash into this bitch cause she wanna slow down suddenly. Like, i'll beat her ass if she gotta a problem, it's her fault. But, I cant even lie she's cute, and she got a lil swag, but I would never date her. Little stuck up bitch. I'm one of Atlanta's greatest thugs, and obviously she never heard of me. She wants me to pay for the damage, and shit I will cause I got money. But, I gotta give her my number, just for the insurance though, she's not even good enough to be one of my hoes.