Part 9/ Am I Built For A Relationship?

"... damn , don't ever let him put his hands on you again like that!" coco goes on , " have you told your mom or sister or anybody? " I look at the floor "no, nobody but you." I shake my head , "this is so stupid , i don't even know you like that and I'm telling you everything." coco looks at me and puts her hand on my thigh , " but obviously you felt the need and more comfortable. " I sigh and organize all the paper for insurance and get up and put them on the kitchen counter. "well I guess since everything is over and discussed with , you can leave now." coco gathers her belongings, as she heads out she stops and looks at me, "it was nice talking to you. maybe some time I can take you out?" I look at her and chuckle , "I mean only if we don't have fake beef anymore." She shakes her head and smiles, "I'll text you later." As she walks away, I stand at the door until she pulls off. I clean up the living room and go upstairs to  check on Avontay, "hey bud, company left , you can come out now." He looks at me then back at his tv, "im hungry." " does pizza sound good? " I ask him. He gets a excited look on his face , "pepperoniiiiii" he screams . " I throw my hands in the air and as I walk into my room I say , "pepperoni it is" and order us some pizza.

                                 - a couple hours later -
I kiss Avontays head , "good night , sleep tight , don't let the bed bugs bite." and smile. as I walk out I turn his light out and walk into my room. As I approach my bed I let out a big sigh. not a bad  kind of sigh, like a I'm so gladdd to finally get some peace , rest, and quietness ! I get on my phone and scroll through Insta for awhile and come across this post..

 not a bad  kind of sigh, like a I'm so gladdd to finally get some peace , rest, and quietness ! I get on my phone and scroll through Insta for awhile and come across this post

     Liked by ama.zing_ , lesbigay, Kwaylin.67, and 15,689 people

                                     stud.gloccee intelligent

                                            View Comments

mira_ she's so fine isstggg

Kwaylin.67

stud.gloccee I peep

dxddy_liyah that's slime bro 💚

                                       View More Comments

I smile real hard , she so DAMN FINE BRUHHH! like I'm really tryna play hard to get , if anything she should be playing hard to get. I've always had complications with girls but mind you the was always fems. maybe studs are different . Or maybe they just as annoying as niggas. Idk maybe I'll never find out or maybe i will.