Part 5/Arguments

As i'm in the Uber with Avondré and the driver I get a call from a familiar number. "Hello" I say in a irritated tone. "Kwaylin..?" I can tell from the tone of the voice it's Arontay.."What the fuck do you want?" I asked, "I want you and my so-" I cut him off, " I don't have time for your games, i'm already in a bad a mood, and stop calling me with this bullshit." and I hung up. The Uber Driver looked and me crazy and I just smiled. Next, I started to get texts from Arontay saying..

⌜Arontay⌝

Arontay⎬ please baby i'm really sorry.
read 4:05 pm

Arontay⎬please i'm begging u, can we at least talk about it in person?
read 4:07 pm

Arontay⎬so ur just gonna leave me on read?
read 4:13 pm

Me⎬Naw, u fucked up real good.

Arontay⎬please i'm so sorry, can we at least meet up at the mall and talk about it in person maybe like tm?
Read 4:17 pm

Me⎬fine.

So now I gotta meet with him on tomorrow at the mall like I don't even really want to, my son is at the age where he can get attached to Arontay and know that's his father, and if Arontay fucks up at daddy duty and Avondré never sees him again it will hurt him.

-Arontay P.O.V-
So tomorrow i'm gonna meet with my first true love Kwaylin. I love her so much and I don't wanna fuck up anymore than I did. I wanna gain her trust back by taking care of my son, and not leaving him. I know he's five now, so he can tell if I fuck up again and leave. He will probably be hurt. But I'm promising Kwaylin, Avondré, and myself I will never hurt them again.