Part 6/Why is it Always Me

-The Next Day-
I wake up at about 9:30 am, I know i'm supposed to meet Arontay at about 11:00 am. I get Avondré and put him in the tub, wash him up real quick, and put him in a Paw Patrol shirt with some denim jeans and red and white Vans. After, I put him downstairs with my mom and dad and hopped in the shower. When I got out I heard Avondré crying so I went downstairs with my towel on and asked what's wrong.

"Grandma Rhi won't let me have the Ipad," I look at my mom. " he doesn't need to be on it right now" my mom says. I take Avondré's hand and go back upstairs. I slide on my panties and matching bra set under my towel. I go to my closet and pick out a gray Thrasher t-shirt that says "Thrasher" in blue writing with denim blue ripped jeans and white huaraches, with my silver hoops. I straightened my hair and put my blue Polo hat on.

I hop into the car after Avondré is in his car seat and by that time it's 10:30 am. Welp, i'm probably gonna get there late, "oh well" I tell myself, He calls me and asks were i'm at and I tell him i'm on my way, then he tells me to meet him in the food court and I said deal.

When I'm at the mall I park in the closest spot I can find. I walk in and go to food court. I'm greeted from a big smile and a hug by Arontay. "Um ok.." I said. Then he goes to Avondré "Hey, your such a big boy." said Arontay. "Avondré that's your daddy.." A big smile platters on Avondré face. "Dadddddyyyyyyy" Arontay smiles "Hey buddy" he says. I swear when they both smiles it's like their twins.

While their talking and getting to know each other more I go get Avondré some food. Then I notice in the corner of my eye a familiar looking person coming my way. "Hey" they said and wrapped their arms around my waist. I turn around at the speed of lighting and noticed it's the girl that crashed into the back of my car. I guess Arontay seen what happened and came over, "Yo what are you doing?", I look at him, "Oh so you gotta boyfriend" she says while she takes her hands off of me and looks at me, "Nah this my baby daddy why?", I pick Avondré and let him hold my phone. "Oh" she says walking away, "You never told me your insurance yet" I yelled while she walks away.

As I get back to the table I was at earlier, Arontay looks at me confused, "What and who was that about", "Some girl that crashed into me" I told him. He rolls his eyes. I watch Avondré eat and then ask, "So are you gonna start taking care of ya child or break his heart?" Arontay look into my eyes and I could tell the pain and sorrow he felt. "Yes, Yes I will."