Part 8/ Meet again

"Happy birthday to ya, happy birthdayyy," I say kissing Avondrè's forehead. "Your finally 6 baby!" I exclaimed. As Arontay comes over and hugs me I turn real quick, "Don't get to comfortable, just cause it's his birthday don't mean nun," I say rolling my eyes. "You funny." he says thinking it's a joke. "Aye, if she don't want you all up on her then get off her. You got a girl anyways!" my momma comes over and yells.

After Avondrè opens his present I let him play for awhile. While I watch him play I get a call from a familiar number. It's not unknown but it's not saved under a name. "Yo, did you ever get my insurance information." I realized it's that girl. "Yea, it's my kids birthday tho, so I call you later. But First I need your name." I say before she hangs up. "Coco is the name ma." I blush, I don't know why tho, I don't even like her. "Well ok Coco, my name Kwaylin. I'll call you later after the party."

"Get off of me Arontay!" I say glaring at him. "Shhh you'll wake up Avondrè," "I don't care, stop touching me. NOW!" I say getting hot. He doesn't listen though, he pulls off my shirt and traps me in the corner of my bedroom. His phone is blowing up with texts and call from his "girlfriend". I try to turn away but he pulls my bra strap and pins me to the wall. "Do what I say or i'll hurt you!" I feel hot tears starting to come to my eyes. He looks at me all innocent as if he doesn't know what he's doing. He wipes away a tear with his thumb, "Stop that crying." I glare at him and look away. I hear a knock on my door. Arontay looks at me. I quickly throw on my shirt and open the door, "Hey baby," I say picking  Avondrè up. "Mommy I heard some banging, I'm scared." I start to cry silently and carry him downstairs and laid with him on the couch we're we both fell asleep.

-Early Morning-

I wake up to Avondrè crying and someone banging on my door. "It's ok baby." I say holding his hand. I open the door and see a familiar face. "WHERES ARONTAY, I KNOW YALL FUCKED!" shes says spraying dusty ass spit all over me and stepping into my house. "First off, I don't want your nigga, he's a check in the mail for my baby." "Well were is he then." Arontay comes down the stairs looking confused. "How did you find where I was at?" he says. "Nigga I track your phone, so did y'all fuck or nah?" Arontay looks at me, "Nah." "Matter of fact I slept downstairs if you could be anymore nosey!" I say getting all up in her face. "Just to let you know Arontay I'm having twins and their yours." she says pointing her extra long nails over to where he is. "How you know, you a hoe!" he says screaming. "Cause I took the pregnancy test right after we fucked a couple weeks ago!" Soon after a lot of fighting they finally left.

I start to cry and hold Avondrè, "What's wrong mommy?" he says. "Just grown up things, be proud to be a kid for as long as you have the ability to." he just shrugs his shoulder and hugs me. About 20 seconds later Coco calls me. "Hey-" she cut me off , "What's wrong ma?" she says. "Nothing, but I just wanna apologize for being so rude lately." I truly had a lot of guilt built up from the incident. "Look if I come over can we talk about everything, even maybe why your crying." she says. I laugh, how she know I was crying usually nobody can notice. "Fine." I say actually kinda excited. I situated Avondrè and I for company and made some food. When she came over I told her everything even about last night. Things are gonna truly change from this day out...