Part 7/Reality

I'm honestly scared to drop off Avondré. I don't know what to expect if I leave him with Arontay. I hop in the car and connect the GPS to the car. When I get there I brought one little book bag with Avondré's clothes just incase he stays the night. I walk up to the door *knock knock* this girl opens the door. She raises her right eyebrow, and smacks her lips at me, "Yo Arontay" he comes running to the door. For some reason I felt replaced I don't know why, but that how I felt. I could tell there was a look on my face, but it didn't matter. I kiss Avondré good bye and hug him, "I love you baby" and wave at goodbye at him.

As I drive off I put all my windows down and turned my volume all the way up and put on "Take me to the King" by Tamela Mann. Y'all know imma bad bitch but sometimes she just needs to lay back and call on her friend Jesus. I sing to the song and I don't stop playing it till I get home. By the time i'm home I start balling my eyes out and I don't know why but maybe the Lord was touching me cause I was really in the spirit. When I cried I felt pain and happiness and I didn't understand.

I get a message from Avondré.

-My love💗 & Me-

My love💗mOmmy hi

Mehey baby you being good?
read 5:13 pm

My love💗yeA dAddy frIend brings meAn

Right after that I facetimed him and shit went down. All the way down ain't no bitch gonna be talking to my kid like that, I don't even know her name.

-Unknown P.O.V-

I don't know why that bitch has the nerve to call her son and put me on the phone. It's not my fault i'm pregnant with Arontays baby, or should I say twins. I cant wait to tell her just to make her even more pissed, so pissed she will not let her little son see Arontay anymore and me and his kids can be a happy family without him and her bitch ass coming over here every weekend.