Torn Between the Cross Ways (Part 1)

The small group continued on their way as they walked through the small pathways. "How much further Jake?" Rich asked him.

"Not much farther." He said. "We are about to pass the crossroads of Cedar and Titanium woods"

"Wait, titanium? Like metal?" Brooke asked.

"Yep, in those woods lives a family, made of a similar material as Jeremy, same as the cedar woods homes wooden dolls" he said.

"Wooden dolls? So like you Jake?" Michael asked him tilting his head confused.

"Eh...kinda, not nutcrackers but I guess just wood carved dolls. Both sides are really peaceful though so we don't have to worry about anything if they stop us" Jake said. The others nodded when Brooke yelped seeing her strings getting tangled.

"Uh- a little help please..." she said sheepishly. Michael and Rich nodded running over to the tree starting to climb it.

"Me and Jeremy will scour ahead to see if there's a fork in the road"  Jake said. Rich nodded.

"Be Careful!" He said to them climbing the tree.

"We will thank you Rich" Jeremy smiled to him as they went up ahead while Michael and Rich helped Brooke, unaware of what was about to happen.

Jeremy saw the notice at the end of the crossroads, making Jake look to it confused. "What's wrong?"

"This was never here before..." he said seeing the new plaques on the top.

ALL SPLINTER BRAINS WILL BE ARRESTED

ALL TINHEADS WILL BE DETAINED

Jeremy and Jake looked to one another confused from the signs. "I thought you said they were peaceful...these don't seem very peaceful." Jeremy said before hearing rustling on both sides. "What was that?!" He said holding his weapon as did Jake when two nets suddenly flew out to them. "HEY!" From the shadows in front if Jeremy wooden dolls appeared.

"Tinhead cant read the signs. TAKE HIM TO THE CASTLE! The Queen and Prince will decide his fate." The wooden solider said as they started dragging him away. Jake was struggling in his own net when tin soldiers came over.

"Termite food, don't you know not to be in this area. TAKE HIM TO THE CASTLE. The royal family will decide what to do with this piece of firewood" he growled as they started dragging him away.

After finally getting Brooke untangled they heard Jeremy and Jakes protest and yelling quickly running over seeing them being dragged away. "HEY! STOP!" Brooke yelled at them both but they just ignored her and the others pleads until they were heard anymore.

"Jake! Jeremy! What are we gonna do! Why did they take them?!" Rich said worried.

"Because they are just in the wrong place at the wrong time." A voice said. They looked around confused before hearing the voice laugh. "Up here" the voice said as the three looked to a statue above the signs. They looked at it confused before his head moved smiling to them. "Hello!" He said making them all jump.

"W-Who are you!" Michael said holding Brooke and Rich behind him.

"Forgive me for not introducing myself, I'm the grand and most amazing Oracle, JARED!" He smiled. The three looked at him kinda annoyed. "Anyways, your friends got caught in the crossfires between two warring families."

"But Jake said they were peaceful..." Rich said.

"WERE peaceful, but gossip and rumors turned the once peaceful families into families bent on destroying one another one tin and wood man at a time." Jared told them.