Torn Between The Cross Ways (Part 2)

Just as the three saw the two princes embracing one another, they looked to one another in shock. They were secretly dating?! How?! Their families sure seemed to hate one another so how on earth did they even meet?! Through all their shocked thoughts they didn't even realize they were leaning out of the tree and now fell out of it catching the attention of the three.

"Uh...hello?" Brooke laughed nervously.

"Y-you three! H-how...u-um...h-how much did y-you see...?"

"...all of it. The cuddles the kisses, we saw it all." Rich said helping Brooke up as Michael went to them.

"You two love one another?" Michael asked them as they softly shook their heads yes. "And you know if you admit it to the public you'll never seen one another again..." Michael said as they nodded again. "...I think I get it..."

"What do you mean?" Brooke said.

"It's Romeo and Juliet. Star crossed lovers from two feuding families that wanted nothing more than to be with one another." Michael said. "It's one of my favorites..."

"If were like this Romeo and Juliet then how do we fix this! How can we stop our families from fighting!" Connor said holding Evan as Michael coughed rubbing the back of his head.

"Uh...um...t-they both died...and they agree to stop fighting..." Michael said sheepishly seeing the color drain from Connor and Evans faces.

"Sounds great lets do it!" Jared said as Connor slapped the back of his head.

"LETS NOT BECAUSE AS MUCH AS I WANT TO DIE I'D RATHER BE WITH EVAN." Connor said pulling Evan close to him.

"Maybe we can find an alternate idea? Maybe some potion that makes you both look dead?"

"Ughhhhh fineeee if you want to be lame and not true to the story." Jared said pulling out a bottle. "This has that exact potion you were talking about it will make you both look dead for oh about five to ten minutes. Or until I awake you two I always mix them up." He said.

"T-this won't actually kill us r-right...?"

"Of course not...it's not like I've never tested this potion before and you two will be the first to try it" he smiled as Evan held onto Connor nearly fainting.

"Do we have any other options?"

"Other than hitting you both over the head really hard...I don't think so..." Brooke said.

"Okay before we just drink this potion we need a plan. Jared our parents trust you so you'll have to go and tell them. You uh..." Connor said pointing at Brooke.

"I'm Brooke, that's Rich, and that's Michael." She said.

"Brooke you can possibly pass for a wood villager maybe..."

"They know who I am through."

"I-I can m-make y-you look like someone e-else!" Evan smiled as he got some cloths and such from his satchel putting it over Brooke so she looked like just another villager. "T-that should work...I-it only needs to f-fool the guards!" Evan smiled.

"Alright so what do we do?"

"I think telling the Queen and My family we are missing will get them to search outside the kingdom to find us that's when Michael and Rich will yell they found our bodies showing our parents that we "died" then...uh I don't know how to end this..."

"I think I know how. You two get ready, Brooke head to the kingdom you too Jared!" Michael smiled as he nodded pouring two cups of the potion giving it to Connor and Evan.