The Battle of the Sunrise

JD smirked as he lifted up the staff the jewels in all the stolen objects started to shine all sorts of lights that shined onto Michael gently as he covered his eyes the best he could to shield from it.

"Powers of the leaders of this sugar coated land, I use your powers to break the seal between my kingdom and yours to bring back the love of my life from her grave!" He yelled as the room became dark as it swirled around many people in the room fled for their life's as what looked like a portal opened. "For returning my queen I offer the purest person in the land! He is worth the troubles to bring her back!" He said as it thundered in the room starting to show an imagine of a woman.

"Give...us...him. Then you will get her back." A voice hissed at him. He smirked at Michael as he pulled his bound hands up to the portal.

"Take him. He's all yours." He said as the door bursted open. The two looked over seeing the small team lead by Jake as he panted glaring at JD.

"LET HIM GO YOU RAT!" Jake yelled as he charged holding his sword. JD growled as he pushed Michael away grabbing his own sword as the two started to fight. More of his minions started to fight the others. The portal started to thunder and get stronger as the room started to be destroyed. The two kept fighting, the swords clashing between one another as JD smacked the sword out of Jakes hands getting him on the ground.

"Looks like you lost Jake. But before I kill you how about you watch as the person you failed to protect is taken away." He smirked as he grabbed Michael. Michael looked to Jake worried as Jake saw his sword not far from him...he had one shot....but he didn't have a choice. JD was distracted as he held Michael's hand up again as the portal started to form around him his body starting to look like his late wife... then he finally found his chance. Jake rolled grabbing his sword as he threw it stabbing JD though the heart. JD yelled as he let go of Michael hearing his wife screaming in pain as the portal disappeared. Michael fell to the ground as JD yelled in pain falling to the ground bleeding until he stopped moving... his minions screamed as his main ones backed away fearful.

"He's...." Chloe said worried

"HES REALLY DEAD?!" Madeline screamed.

"OH GOD!" Ram yelled

"UH WHAT DO WE DO?!" Kurt yelled as they all looked to Dustin.

"...BACK TO OUR KINGDOM!" He yelled as they all ran out scared. The others ran over as Jake ran to Michael hugging him tight.

"Did he hurt you?!"

"I-I'm alright! But are you okay?" He said as he got the chains off him as Michael hugged him back.

"I'm fine...I'm so sorry I let him take you..."

"I'm alright...I'm alright..." he said softly looking into Jakes eyes softly as the others went over to him hugging Michael. Michael hugged them all back happily as Jake smiled softly seeing the staff on the ground. He walked over to it picking it up as he used the magic in the three objects to lift all the pain and suffering JD caused all the magical curses he created, to break them all. The room went from being dark and destroyed back to beautiful and shining bright. All the jars with fairies inside started to grow and break releasing all the prisoners that he held inside as they flew back to Christine happily while another part of magic started to shine onto Jared's statue releasing him from his prison. Jake smiled to his friends as he took the scepter and ring apart from the staff off giving it back to Christine as he just held his ring smiling.

"Jake? What about you? Shouldn't you turn back to what you were?" Rich asked.

"Oh...well this is already who I am. I was already a nutcracker doll but JD cursed me to become stiff and unmovable, like a real toy...now I'm back to my regular self." He smiled before frowning softly. "I...I guess this also means...it's time for you guys to go home..." he sighed walking over to Michael.

"Do...do we really have to go..." he sighed.

"I'm sorry Michael...I wish you all could stay longer, I have so much I want to show you...but you can't stay. In your world...this will seem like a dream..." he sighed. "But that's why I want you to have something." He said giving Michael his ring.

"Your ring? Jake isn't this important to you..."

"Well...so are you." He blushed. "I want you to have it so you have a piece of me always." He smiled gently as Michael blushed softly holding it .

"Thank you...so much Jake." He smiled gently hugging him tight. "I...I don't want to let go..." he said softly as Jake hugged him back.

"I know...but you can't stay...maybe one day...we will meet again..." he said softly as Michael nodded gently. He hugged Jeremy Brooke and Rich as well. "I wish you all could stay..." he sighed. Christine and Jared walked over to them.

"It's time..."

"Ready to go?" He asked them as they nodded, Michael putting his ring on smiling gently to him. Christine and Jared smiled using thier powers making a small beautiful light as they lowered it to the four of them. Michael looked at Jake one more time smiling gently.

"Goodbye Michael..."

"Goodbye Jake..."

JDs been defeated! The land has been restored and there's only one chapter remaining! Let's see how the story ends!

Also I wanted to say sorry if the chapter doesn't seem very good I've never been good at writing fight scenes >~< sooooo yeah sorry bout that but maybe one day I'll get better at it! And don't worry there's something else coming that could make up for that but you'll just have to wait a little longer ;)

Also (again) Happy Hanukkah and Christmas Eve Eve!

More to come as the Story continues~

1048 Words