The Chime of the Dark Bells

"...Michael?....Michael....MICHAEL!!!" Michael shot up panting heavily. Who was calling to him? He reached to rub his head hearing the sounds of metal on the ground. He looked to his wrists seeing there was a pair of old metal cuffs on them. He looked around seeing dark walls in what appeared to be a dungeon of sorts. Then it all flooded back to him.

The Forest, JD, all of it! Michael pulled at his restraints more, the more time he spent in this dungeon the closer JD gets to winning! He heard a dark chuckle behind him as he turned he saw the dark king himself. He turned his nose away from him.

"Aww what's wrong Mikey? Cats got your tongue?" He laughed as he pulled Michael by the throat to look st him. "When the king speaks, you look at him." He said as Michael coughed,choking. "Am I clear." He said as Michael nodded his head yes desperately. JD smirked letting go of him as he coughed on the ground. "Now that I have your attention, it's time we get started."

"S-started with what." Michael coughed.

"Why our ceremony of course. The sooner the better." He smirked. "Now I had my minions make your something more...suitable to wear for our ceremony of course." He said as he started to ramble on about the ceremony Michael tuned him out. He needed to get out and get back to Jake! But he couldn't risk getting hurt by JD and his minions... he wasn't sure JD would hurt him but hurt others instead! He looked around the cells near him seeing fairies in small jars hung up like lights some crying some pounding on the glass to be freed and others holding onto the glass gently with who he assumed was their beloved on the other side.  He had to do something.

"Can I ask you something." Michael said softly worried he was about to make a grave mistake.

"What is it?"

"If...if I willingly go along with this...will you release everyone you have. All the fairies, return Jared to normal and restore Jake back to who he was. If I go along with this...will you do that." JD scowled but then smirked.

"If I agree to that, you'll be willing? You won't fight back? Even if it means you'll lose your own life in the process?" He asked. Michael  gulped softly.

"Y-Yes..."

"Hm...alright. After the ceremony I will release my hold on everyone. I promise." He smirked bowing to Michael hiding his crossed fingers behind him. Michael looked at him worried as he opened his cell door. "Come I'm here to take you to your chambers to prepare." He smirked as he grabbed Michael's arm leading him out of the dungeon to another room where two fairies in chains waited. "Get him ready for our ceremony, we begin as soon as the bells ring." He smirked pushing Michael in closing the door. Michael looked at the two frighten fairies and they helped him up.

"A-are you alright?" One asked softly.

"I'm alright but what about you two? Your shaking like leafs..." he said worried as they hugged him.

"We've been here for a while...earlier we saw our queen being taken in to be used as a lantern!" One cried.

"What?!" Michael said worried. He took Christine?!

"It's true! And then he threw us in here to make your wedding attire..." she said sadly as they showed him the incomplete outfit.

"We need to finish it before the ceremony or he said he'd turn us into dust!!" She cried. Michael nodded hugging them.

"I'll do my best to help you two, what are your names?"

"My name is Martha..."

"My name is Carrie..." they said softly as Michael nodded.

"My name is Michael..." he said to them as they nodded continuing the attire for Michael as he tried to help them the best he could.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jake was running as fast as he could, he had to get Michael back! He lost him and he couldn't let JD win!

"JAKE SLOW DOWN!" Brooke yelled as she, Rich and Jeremy ran after him. "JAKE YOU CANT GO IN ALONE YOU'LL BE RIPPED TO PIECES." She said as he slowed down.

"Well what can I do then?! I can't let him take him away from me again!!!"

"Wait what? What do you mean...again...?" Rich said. Jake looked away from them.

"I-i mean again as in being kidnapped by him like he was at the house." He said.

"Jake is there something your not telling us..."

"No! Look we don't have time for this! Because when the sun is starting to rise he will be gone forever!" He said. "We need to go in and stop him." Jake said as he held his sword as the others nodded before hearing footsteps. They held their weapons in defense seeing the people come out of the woods. It was the two little fairies!!

"I'm glad we found you in time!" Alana said as she landed on his head. "They came back and took Christine, we couldn't stop them!" Alana said worried. "When it was cleared we flew as fast as we could hoping to find you!" She said.

"We bumped into some people people along the way..." Zoe said motioning to the Bush they came out of as Connor and Evan walked out.

"We went to help, not long after you left they came back and stole Jared's statue away..." Connor said holding Evans hand.

"A-and Michael is the r-reason our families have s-stopped fighting. W-we want to help get him back t-too!!" Evan said. Jake nodded his head determined.

"Right...we will get him back all of them! Together." He smiled softly before his face paled hearing the bells from not far. "We have to hurry." He said as they all nodded running behind him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"It's time Michael..." Carrie said softly as they finished getting him ready. He looked in the mirror...he loved what they created for him...but this would be his last moments alive...he couldn't help but feel tears going down his face as he heard JDs minions return grabbing his wrists as pulling him out of them room away from the two shy fairies. They brought him to what looked like an alter of sorts as they put two cuffs on his wrists again dragging him down the aisle to where JD stood holding the Staff of the Oracle on it what appeared to be the scepter of the fairies and a ring. He smirked to Michael as he held his chains.

"Now...let the ceremony begin!" 

Oh no! Jake better hurry before he loses Michael forever!!! Will he make it in time?!

So there is officially only two chapters left! (Maybe an epilogue I'm not sure at the moment) and I'm planning on finishing this before December 24! A full year since I started this because there could be something that may or may not come out but can't unless this one finishes first :)

More to come as the story continues~

1200 words