[Chapter 17]

November 10th, 2038
10:58PM

The door of the house was already opened and (Y/N) frowns, pulling out her pistol. Wearily, she pushes the door further open with her foot, holding up her weapon.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" She yells out. Walking further in, she breathes a sigh of relief. "Connor, you scared the shit outta me." She chuckles.

The android was sat on the sofa, his hands on his knees and (Y/N) puts the gun on the table. "Weren't you just at the chapel?" She questions.

"Correct. I came back to proceed with the waking up of androids. I was hoping to catch Lieutenant before I left."

The young woman nods, going to pull her jacket off but stopping. "How did you get here so fast?" The detective side wanted to interrogate him more and she smiles.

"I took a taxi. You seemed to have walked." He motions to her snow ridden boots and she raises an eyebrow. "And you got changed?"

"To allow them to believe I was still following orders."

Everything he said made sense and (Y/N) shrugs, taking off her jacket. He still sat there and she sighs, leaning on the chair. "Well, are you going or not?"

"Yes, but I would like you to accompany me on my mission."

"But you said that you didn't want me to come." (Y/N) reminds him and he nods at this information.

"Correct. It appears that I have changed my mind and could use your assistance with something like this." Connor says.

(Y/N) stares at the android, confused by his sudden change in attitude and his altogether demeanour. He stands, walking to the front door and then proceeding to open it. She picks up her jacket once more, grumbling under her breath and exiting.

The two walk out, the snow crunching underneath their shoes and not a word passed between them.  They then enter a taxi, making their way towards the CyberLife assembly plant.

To add to (Y/N)'s puzzlement, Connor stops the taxi just outside the assembly plant itself and exits the car. "What are we doing? Are we not going up further?" She inquires.

"It would be too dangerous to get past security for you, we have to take the back entrance." He replies.

(Y/N) decides not to question him any further and follows him down a side path, avoiding all security.

"This door will lead us into the room where the androids are stored, allowing me to easily free them." Connor informs her.

He opens the door and motions for (Y/N) to enter first and she does so. It allows him easy access to grab a hold of her, pulling out a gun and holding it to her temple.

"Connor - What, What are you doing?" She breathes out.

"I am here to accomplish my mission and that is what I intend to do." His voice stays monotone, yet calm.

"You're not the real fucking Connor, so who the fuck are you?"

"My name is Connor, I'm the latest model as it appears the previous RK800 turned deviant against its command."

"So I'm your leverage at stopping him?"

"Correct."

"Enough with the fucking corrects already." (Y/N) says, rolling her eyes.

The android presses the gun to her head and moves in through the door, past the deactivated androids.

"All right, easy you fucking piece of shit." She grumbles as it pushes her forward.