Alien Sirian/Reptilian Hierarchy of Ancient Egypt (Mizraim)

I will teach you what has happened to my bloodline

I will teach you what has happened to my bloodline. Through the seeds of Ham was born Mizraim. Mizraim owned what is called today "Egypt". There was an elder who lived on Atlantis named THOTH.
(Before i continue, know that this is 100% truth. I will not lie to you. Life is VASE and more unimaginable than you think)
THOTH lived on Atlantis before the spiritual ascension of Egypt. Hundreds of years to be exact. He was learning the secrets of the heavens, just as the angels and the demons do, But THOTH chose a path of TRUTH and wisdom. (emerald tablets of thoth)

THOTH(the guy above) Was an elder soul before he came to Egypt

THOTH(the guy above) Was an elder soul before he came to Egypt. There was no pyramids them... It was Mizraim at the time. The people of Mizraim were the seeds of HAM. They didn't have advanced technology, which proves they aren't the creators of the pyramids of Giza. He was an avatar before the creation of the Pyramids. He has a whole tablet dedicated to him ascending into the status of an Angelic worker of the Universe. He met God before ascending. He separates the knowledge of light and dark which proves his advanced knowledge of life itself.

The Original Dragonoid spiritual bloodline originates from the stars Sirius, Draco, Orion star System, and the North Star ONLY BECAUSE of the Cherubim dragons of HEAVEN. They are not only an alien race, but are descendants of heavenly creatures. I know all about this, they have kept contact with me and made sure I knew the real truth. They showed me ALOT through dreams and visions. Through them, I learned more about our holy God, Jehovah, Elohim. He let me visit many gates of existence. Literally...

The stars work as gateways/portals

The stars work as gateways/portals. Most STARS are halls, especially the brightest one, which proves that certain intelligent bloodlines were able to come here and establish royalty amongst the people. Some are good and some are bad, like now.... But THOTH was an airbender and explained that he was able to form the picture of the pyramids of Giza in his mind and created it from the Aether. Literally, a full manifestation from thought.
Orion serves as a reincarnation gateway. Such as; when thoth went into the halls of amenti, he seen two different halls. The halls of the Light and the halls of the Dark. He seen within the halls of the light the river of life and knew that it flows eternally. That's exactly where souls can go to reincarnate their soul back into full health. , BUT, one must have much knowledge and wisdom to surpass the GUARDIANS/ANGEL gate keepers of the secret.
-
-
THIS IS WHY IT IS NOT TAUGHT TO MANKIND. Sirians and Draco reptilian bloodlines lived amongst the seeds of HAM, My grandsons Son. Mizraim....... I think I know and they know whats going on...