The Elder Spirits of the planets replaced!

The picture i used as my header is a real description of how the 72 names of God Shaddai Addonai makes a perfect circle around our bodies, being our gateways and our vibrant aura/essence. The human is more than skin and bones. We have a first heavenly body created before we lived in this physical body in which is why so many people feel reincarnated. It is real. The soul was created Aeons before the earth was created. Both male and female souls have the same power, but we allowed demons to teach the western world into thinking with limited abilities, for EX; The King James bible is originally from the ancient Gospels from the middle east. The Ethiopian bible is bigger than our bible, but its the same gospels which means the King James bible is an abomination because of the information not put into the bible.

 The Ethiopian bible is bigger than our bible, but its the same gospels which means the King James bible is an abomination because of the information not put into the bible

In both the Keys of Solomon and the Books of Moses explain how we have ancient elders who are gate keepers of the planetary mansions of our existence. Each planet serves a huge role in our 4d physical human lives. The sun, for EX; the sun serves as a fertilizer and a creator of life for us on here. The Lord SHADDAI ADDONAI created our souls and created the sun aeons after forming our souls in the heavens, 3. The trinity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit(sophia). The sun gives our souls energy, and much more. There are many angels who attend the sun to set its temperature for us and the 7 underworlds, which means the soul needs the sun for a certain reason. Same for the moon. There is a knowledge that speaks on the "28 mansions of the moon", the angels who guard it, and each purpose of the mansions. Each mansion effects our daily lives, such as, Falling In love. It is a literal moon mansion with a sculpture of a male and female(cant go into detail yet), but it serves for the power of love and who falls in love with who, and it is another mansion that serves for break ups and more.. Our souls are of heaven, but our bodies are of the earth! thats why many feel out of place here. Your soul lived before if you are a stand out person... Your soul remembers a happiness that cannot be fulfilled on earth because in the highest heaven, our original home, Araboth Raqia, there exists no corruption or evil because of our super strong spirit guardian angels/archangels. Memories cant be deleted. The way you can access your memories is through meditation, thought, and peace.. You will find out your past lives for sure...

The same beings Thoth met in our underworlds were names by Moses, king solomon, and the Angel Raziel

The same beings Thoth met in our underworlds were names by Moses, king solomon, and the Angel Raziel. The Angel came with the first ever book to give to adam, and it was the tablets of Heaven. Adam learned everything from the beginning to the end. Also, Raziel gave him the names of all of the classes of angels, including each heaven. There are 7 heavens in total, but each heaven serves a purpose. He names the 7 angel rulers of the 1st heaven who serve us humans to fulfill every desire, but also they move our space time in the 5th and 6th heaven. Yes. We live on a complex life system but it is nothing like NASA was trying to preach. Heavenly Knowledge will NEVER disperse.

The highest archangel of them all, Micha'el, has in his hands the oath that keeps our heavens enclosed

The highest archangel of them all, Micha'el, has in his hands the oath that keeps our heavens enclosed. Basically the glue that holds all of our force. Therefore, i believe the prayers of the righteous has been heard in this era and God told michael to change the planetary gate keepers for not doing their jobs in helping the AD humans. To support my claim, both my sister and I, including many random youtubers have experienced a war on different planets or learned many secrets of the spirit realm. My sister and I have had many dreams of fighting demons on both Jupiter and Saturn... Yes, sounds a bit crazy, but you have to understand that the soul is not limited like our 4d human body.. Which means, Michael is ordered to protect the pure souls and allow us to manifest on different planes to defeat the archons who have caused the BC planetary angels to transgress and cause many wars and plagues in our realm. Thats why it seemed like the good is going through much bad and the bad is getting many riches and help. It is gradually changing for the better, but we as humans have a huge part in this "shift" the fake woke speak on. They dont know the extent of our realm and how it works because they have to learn the planetary knowledge and the only ones who have that knowledge were biblical characters who were visited by either God or his Angels to deliver the true nature of our planet. God wont keep secrets from us, he created us and love us, therefore, we have to truly seek in good heart the real truth of reality! I will continue.....