My first life as Lamech, Father of Noah

When I lived my first life, it was thousands of years before the rise of Egypt. The empires who had power then were Canaan and wherever God chose for Seth. I am one of the sons of Seth, but I lived amongst the seeds of Cain. What I didnt know is that one of my sons would survive a galactic reset and cleanse of the earth, aka, the 3rd plane. The Grigori angels, the sons of heaven, decided to fall from grace, create giant Nephilim, and other types of destruction. The giants stood 300 cubits.. About the size of our skyscrapers in New York.

When I lived as Lamech, I had Noah, an angelic hybrid. He lit up the house with his eyes and im thinking thats when I became blind.

When I was living, Adam, Eve, Cain, and Seth and their kids were living. Especially my grandfather Enoch. We all lived surpass 100 only because of what God had sitting in the Garden of Eden called the "Shekinah." A cherub was holding this star() within the garden of Eden and it was revealed to Enoch that whomever made use of the Shekinah, They lived longer, never got sick, no bugs or gnats rested upon then, and they became as the sons of heaven. Basically, Noah was the last one of the Holy Angelic Ascension created by the beautiful Shekinah.  It was also shown that this Shekinah was so bright, it could be seen at all ends of the earth, indicating that it was brighter than our sun!

Yes, these days are long gone, I lived amongst the Shekinah in my first life. Thats how we were able to live long long years like my father, Methuselah. He lived the longest, 999 years. I lived 777 years.. These years are unknown these days because in the days of Enoch, God took away the Shekinah from mankind only because they wasn't using its splendor. They were more engaged in IDOL WORSHIP and other sins.

Using my modern day visions and foresight, God allowed me to visit heaven and see many many heavenly things. Enoch was lifted to the 7th heaven/hall, Arabaoth Raqia, along with the Shekinah, to be with God beside his throne. Right now as we speak, this same Shekinah is right there beside Gods throne in heaven, dwelling in secrecy and being known to the chosen.

I had many children also and 2 wives, so my bloodline helped seed modern humanity. Noah is my son... The sons of Noah were the ones who populated the earth after the flood.

Right after I died as Lamech, I continued living a life and returned to Earth.... (NEXT)