Hades, The human afterlife

According to the book of Enoch, Hades is here on this plane, the 3rd plane of existence.

"22.1 And from there, I went to another place, and he showed me in the west a large and high mountain, and a hard rock, and four beautiful places.
22.2 And inside, it was deep, wide, and very smooth. How smooth is that which rolls, and deep and dark to look at!
22.3 Then Raphael, one of the Holy Angels who was with me, answered me, and said to me: "These beautiful places are there so that the spirits, the souls of the dead, might be gathered into them. For them they were created; so that here they might gather the souls of the sons of men.
22.4 And these places they made, where they will keep them until the Day of Judgment, and until their appointed time, and that appointed time will be long, until the great judgment comes upon them."

It sounds like Hades is a 4 star bound reality bound to a mountain range, something we never seen before. Something far advanced than mankind can speak on, but makes perfect sense. Alot of people aren't true darkness like some souls. Some souls deserve to be punished, but Hades isn't the only afterlife realm we could go to after death. Hades is just the main place that most souls go to so they can be judged and live on. I cant really go into detail only because certain knowledge is only for the angels. All I can tell you is that when I try to visualize it, I see what my imagination can create but it's probably not the real thing. All I know is that Enoch was shown beyond our limits and most of the places he was shown is on this plane.

"22.5 And I saw the spirits of the sons of men who were dead and their voices reached Heaven and complained.
22.6 Then I asked Raphael, the Angel who was with me, and said to him: "Whose is this spirit, whose voice thus reaches Heaven and complains?" 22.7 And he answered me, and said to me, saying: "This spirit is the one that came out of Abel, whom Cain, his brother, killed. And he will complain about him until his offspring are destroyed from the face of the Earth, and from amongst the offspring of men, his offspring perish."

Enoch was shown the soul of Abel crying out to heaven about how he was killed by Cain. The seeds of Cain (canaan) were still living at the time. This is preflood knowledge because now, 2000 years after the flood, the seeds of Cain are no more. They are all deceased or living on somewhere else. Each human soul must realize that God is eternal and he created our souls to be eternal even if we do bad penalties. Judgement is a form of LOVE. He didnt have to create a judgement of the afterlife, but he did and shows that he will chastise the injustice and bless the just.

The reason why we see so many ghosts or deceased loved ones in dreams and sometimes in our visions is because not only we are telepathic beings, but the soul is very magical. Meaning, in our minds, we can shrink ourselves or grow in size. We can go faster than the speed of light or go slower than a turtle. God created our souls, and the human soul has more freedom than the demons or fallen angels. Thats why Satan and his accusing angels hate us. We were shown more favor because of the love of Yah, Jehovah. I myself have seen and met with deceased souls but thats for another chapter. Just know with my experience, I can tell the difference between a demon soul and a regular human soul. There are major differences.

Never forget that our soul has 3 elements within it that leads to the 7 chakras. Fire, Air, and Water. This knowledge alone will break dark chains of the Archon serpents of Hell. Thats why I am here to deliver the TRUTH and expose the lies of the deepstate/cabal/freemasonry. They want you to believe all these other doctrines such as the "kundalini", and "yoga", and "idol worship" of self and/or idols. I DO NOT PROMOTE LIES. I PROMOTE HEAVENLY TRUTH.

THOTH speaks on the afterlife also! He shows the egyptians the same knowledge any angel would

THOTH speaks on the afterlife also! He shows the egyptians the same knowledge any angel would. They called Hades the "Duat" in ancient egyptian time. Their knowledge is the same but more detailed, naming gate keepers, guardians, and kings of the land of the Duat. The Afterlife. Knowledge of this would give you access to surpass the obstacles of the archons and many other types of demons of the afterlife. They seek for ignorant souls who knows nothing surpass their human world only to devour them. Little does the soul knows that through all types of punishment and pain, you will still exist, but it is an illusion thing. Death itself is an illusion. You're still existing but only out of your original body. You exist as a full spirit without a physical body. Let the knowledge run through your veins and brain. Let the heavenly wisdom pour unto you like water.