Riding the ASTRAL LIGHTNING

This is awesome news. The other day i was thinking about how life works so i decided to speak to Gabriel the archangel because he is over the Garden of Eden. Once i heard him, my consciousness was lifted and quickly rode a lightning bolt to the garden. It was a very soft like travel, but it was soo fast that i knew then it was angelic. Faster than light. It was less than a second!! Faster than any science of humanity. Plus, being humbled speed up the travel. I felt lighter than a feather until i landed in the garden as a spirit. One i landed i was in shock because that was my first time ever experiencing that speed and phenomenon. Once i realized where i was at, i started fading back into reality...

 Once i realized where i was at, i started fading back into reality

That is definitely a spirit science. The astral lightning. Communication with an ancient high ranking archangel created that reaction. We, being the "negative" and them being the POSITIVE. It is energetic and God allowed me to witness it for a reason. So much was hidden that i have to learn from God, the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and his holy Arch Angels. They will teach and guide.

 They will teach and guide