SECRET OF ORIONS BELT[Realm where METATRON roams]

HE IS FILLING ME WITH BEAUTY JUST WRITING THIS..... I LOVE GOD AND HIS ANGELS.

yes WE ALL can access this power during our lives

yes WE ALL can access this power during our lives. Knowledge of this alone will allow Metatron to watch over you. he has over 365,000 eyes!! The REAL GOD ascended him surpass your earthly demons. even above the princes of heaven. therefore, the warlocks and witches from the freemasonry were serving as anti gate keepers of knowledge by creating random distractions to make it seem like you are god when humans cant even blow wind by will. its like seeing a building destroy itself... I BRING YOU 100% FREE KNOWLEDGE THAT WORKS BETTER THAN ALL OF THE REST OF THE MEDIOCRE LIES THESE FAKE PSYCHICS AND ELITE SLAVES BRING TO YOU. Our help is right here in our minds.

Pyramids of GIZA was designed by a watcher who also was anointed by GOD to be around his angels of light and he transformed into a guardian. He built it from the #ether #aether but since humanity is in darkness, they have yet to conquer the earths ether. The pyramid is the force of earth, symbol of fire, and a gateway key..... so yes, these satanic fucks are that sick to use real heavenly knowledge and secretly make it evil(do not hate the design, all signs came from heaven and changed meanings when mankind wanted to worship demons and use black magic)

SAY HELLO TO THE LIGHT. THE WHITE MAGIC. AND OUR BROTHEREN IN LIGHT (my grandfather in a past life) ENOCH AND OUR OTHER LIGHT BROTHER MECHELZEDEK HELP ASSIST US HUMANS FROM DEFEATING CHAOS SENT FROM THE DEATH HALLS OF THE 2ND HEAVEN... THEIR GUARDIANS ARE THE FALLEN AEONS, BUT EVEN THEY FALL WEAK TO THE ORIGINAL LIGHT FROM HEAVEN. EVERYDAY, THE ANTI FORCES SEND THEIR VEIL OVER US. THIS IS WHY JESUS DIED FOR OUR SIN. TRUE REPENTANCE DEFEATS THE CHAOS SENT FROM THE 2ND HALL. USE THE LIGHT. THE GOOD! THE FIRST GOOD. THE LOVE. TRUE KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM. NO LIES.... USE THE GOLDEN LIGHT FROM ORION. SPEAK TO METATRON/ENOCH WITH ME.... HE IS OUR LIGHT BROTHER IN GOD. A GUARDIAN OF THE SECRET ENTRANCE TO HEAVEN WITHIN ORIONS BELT.

#ENOCH #METATRON #LESSERYWHW #YWHW #YAH #JAH #HOLYSPIRIT #THRONEOFGOD #SOPHIA #SHEKINAH #PRINCEOFHEAVEN #GODISREAL #1CREATOR #HEAVEN #ORIONSBELT #PYRAMIDOFGIZA #LIGHT #CHAOS