FIGHT ! FIGHT ! FIGHT!

I woke up late and I was super tired because I barely got any sleep. I quickly got ready and I went with Jacob because I don't think I should be driving. We got to school and I got out and I saw Tiffany the school's queen B walking over to me. "Hey Nerd nice- I mean not nice to see you back" She said and I scoffed at the terrible comeback. "Well I see you are still the schools Slut and one more thing before you leave" I said an she she huffed looking at her nails.

   "I'm not a nerd anymore so, don't call me something that I left behind along time ago" I said. I seen her flinch a little. "Aww I think I made the nerd snap" She said. "Oh sweetie you have not seen me snap" I said. People quickly started to gather around us. Everyone started to chant, "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT" I just laughed a little at the thought of Tiffany trying to fight.

    "You think the nerd here will hurt me? " She asked everyone around us. "She will if you don't try to run" I said and she just stood there. I walked up to her and slapped her while gripping her hair. She started screaming loudly and people started to record.  I threw her to to ground and started punching her endlessly. She tried to punch back but it was useless, she was useless. "Get off me" She saod barely above a whisper.

         "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE" The principal yelled. I just laughed got up and went to class. I was walking to class with the gang and we were talking about how Tiffany is all bark no fight. We got into class and people were staring at me. I just smiled and sat in my seat next to Jesse.
When I was walking out of first period the principal was there. "Come on" She said and I followed her. I made a deal with her, more like blackmailing her. She let me off with a detention. I had a fight tonight, that is going to be a bit of a problem. I can't cancel the fight, I will think of something, I always do.

____________________________________
I am soo sorry this is short and took awhile I am trying to update on on of my stories at the same time it is quite hard keeping up with all of them....  Hope you enjoyed and read my other stories... My wolf and The nerds Secret...  Hope you liked. Vote and comment