Party

After we went to see the kids we went back home. Me and Allison were walking to my room. "So the party, who's is it" Allison asked. "Hayden" I said, "You don't know her but I heard her parties are awesome" I said. "Good, Okay let's get ready" She said walking to my closet. "You have to wear this" She said pulling out a dress I used to always wear to parties. "I haven't worn that in forever" I said grabbing it from her hands. "You have to wear it, for old times sake" She said smiling.

I decided to wear my old dress and do natural glam to match my dress. "Ow you b!tch" I said when she burnt me with the curling iron. "You are the one who keeps moving" She said with a little laugh. "Are the others coming" She Asked, "Ethan is but the others aren't" I said and she nodded. "All done" She said turning off the curling iron. "Thanks" I said standing up, "We look awesome" We said highfiving eachother. We walked done the stairs and Ethan was on the couch. "Hey Ethan" We said and he looked over. "Allison" He asked.

"Yeah" She said and he got up. He hugged her tightly and she lightly hit his arm. "Oh I'm sorry" He said pulling away. "It's fine" She said smiling. "How about you two catch up, Allison can go with you" I said to Ethan and they both nodded. I have always thought that they would be amazing together, that's not going to change now. I heard the door bell so I answered it. "Wow" Luke said looking me up and down. I smiled and grabbed his hand and dragged him to his car. "You look beautiful" He said opening the door for me.

"Thank you" I said getting in. "You don't look to bad yourself" I said to him. He smiled and started the car. We drove to Hayden's house, We got out of the car and walked in together. People were dancing, and drinking. I went over to and empty place to stand. "Hey I'm going to be right back" Luke said and I nodded. I saw him walk over to his friends and I got a drink. I saw Ethan and Allison walk in so I went over to them. "Hey guys" I said when I got to them.

We were talking and dancing and I had to go to the bathroom. I told Allison I would be back and I walked upstairs to the bathroom. I was walking by the rooms and I heard a familiar voice. "No, She won't figure out, She won't know about any of this" He said, I was up on the wall. "She isn't that good at finding things out" He said. "So the mission is to kill, Mia Foster" He said and I just sighed. Of course he would do this, I used to trust him, hell, I used to love him.

I went back downstairs and saw Allison so I went over to her. "I have to go" I said and she looked concerned. "I'm fine just a little dizzy" I said and she nodded. I was walking out the door when someone grabbed my arm. "Where are you going" Luke asked. "Can you take me home" I asked and he nodded. He opened the car door for me and I got in with a smile. He got in the driver's seat and started the car. "What happened" He asked when he started to drive.

"I was going to the bathroom and I heard something" I said and he looked confused. "Jake is playing on killing me, he is working with The Sniper's" I said and he looked at me. "We will figure it out" He said grabbing my hands and I nodded. He got to my house and we got out. We walked in and seen that everyone was on the couch, asleep. I just laughed and we went to my room. "I will be right back you can turn on the TV, or anything" I said and went to change out of my dress. I took my makeup off and put on my pajamas. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out.

"Are you staying over" I asked getting on my bed. "Yeah, it is late I forgot my key" He said and I nodded. I got up and got some of his clothes and threw them at him. I get up and went to go change. My phone started to ring and I answered. "I am coming after you, watch your back, Foster" A Darth Vader voice said and hung up. I did some of my skills to save the video on my phone and in the morning Ethan can take the filter off the voice. I think it was Jake but maybe not.

Luke came back and we watched a movie. I was thinking of the video and grabbed my phone off of the counter. I replayed the video as Luke looked at me concerned. I heard a dog bark, It was Oswald. Downstairs, they are in the house. I got up and ran downstairs grabbing my gun from the spot that I put it. I got down and seen everybody standing up looking at someone.

I turned my head to see a guy in a mask. He pointed the gun he had at me and then at Luke as he ran down the stairs. "Put the gun down" He said and I did. "Jake I know it's you, you can take the mask off" I said and he did, with a smirk. "Put the phones down here" He said gesturing to the table. We all put our phones down and backed away from the table. He turned his head to look over at Emma and I seen a tattoo. "You aren't Jake"