Really

"So I just wanted to ask question" Luke asked after he took the Microphone from my hand. "Mia Foster, I really really really really like you and we aren't even official, I bet you probably see where this is going. Mia will you be my girlfriend" Luke asked and my eyes widened. "Really" I asked, "Yes Mia, I want to call you mine and I have wanted that since I saw you, We started of really not that good but then we both started opening up. You helped my family, and you made me a better person." He said and I said this. "Of course, I will be your girlfriend" I said and he smiled and hugged me. He picked me up and spun me around and then put me down.

They put these plastic crowns on out head and then we danced. "Thank you" I said as I put my head on his chest. "For what" He asked, "For everything" I said and kissed him. "You make me so happy, and I will always thank you for that" I said and he smiled.

"LUKE" Someone screamed from the doors we looked over to see Jake. "So I heard you came here with my ex" He said and I rolled my eyes. "Jake get your cheating, ugly stupid ass away from us" I said and he tried to swing on Luke. I grabbed his fist and twisted it behind his back, "Jake get the Fuck away" I said and let go. He walked away. I waved over Jesse, Emma, James and Grayson. "I think we need to tell them" I said and Emma and Jesse nodded.

We walked outside, "So this might be a lot to take in" I said to James and Grayson. "So when I was away, I met Charlie." I said and they nodded. "Well he taught we how to fight, then he had to move" I said. "He was a gang leader before he left" I said and James and Grayson didn't looked shooked. "He is our friend we know Mia" Gray said, "Well when he left I took over" I said and they looked shooked. "You are the best sister ever" James said. "Your a gang leader" Gray said.

After all of the shook we walked back in. "They took that way better than expected" I said to Luke. "Yeah I was expecting them to be scared or something" Luke said and chuckled a little. We sat down at a table, "Luke, do you want to go" I asked feeling bored. "Yeah sure let's go" He said and we walked back to his car. "To my house" I said and he laughed.

We got back and went to my room to watch Netflix. "I will be right back I need to change" I said and he nodded. I went to the bathroom and took my makeup off, I changed my clothes. I walked out to she a sleeping Luke. I got on the bed to wake him up. "I didn't want to wake you but you need to change and I have to check the wound" I said and he nodded. I gave him some of Ethan's clothes and he changed and I got the stuff to clean it. 

The Next Day

It's Saturday and I just woke up. "Good morning" Luke said from beside me. "Good morning" I said, "How long have you been up" I asked. "About 15 minutes" He said and I nodded. "Well I have to go home today" He said, "Oh" I said. "I will be back tomorrow and I am not leaving till about 7:00" He said

We just ate breakfast, "So what are we doing today" Carter asked. "I don't know what do you guys want to do" I asked. No one said anything, "How about a paintball place" Sam said and we all nodded. "They open in two hours" I said as I went online to find one. "Then let's go then, not a lot of people will be there in the morning" Sam said and we all nodded.

We picked up Mason, Charlie, Grayson and James, we were going to get Jacob but Chloe is almost due so he said he couldn't. We just got to the place and put on teams. Me, Luke, Callie, Carter, Emma, and James. The other team is Mason, Jesse, Charlie, Sam,Grayson and Ethan. There were two other people there so both teams got one of them. "Hi I'm Liam" One of them came to our team, "That is my brother, Theo" He said. "I'm Mia, this is Luke, Callie, Carter, Emma and James" I said pointing to them.

"Ten minutes then you start" The guy said after we got out suit things on and our guns. We when our separate ways and all started to hide. I know the best place to go because when I was little I used to walk by and looked around. I walked to the back by a fence and started to climb a huge tree. Once I got to the top I could see everything. A bell went off and I saw someone start to walk toward me. Once they got closer I hit them with paint ball. They looked over and I seen that it was Grayson. "Wow" I heard someone say from pretty close to me. I looked over and seen Liam.

After awhile it was just Me, Luke. On the other team it was only Charlie and Jesse. Charlie as a really good shot, mind you he used to be a gang leader. I had to give up my spot because someone saw me. I just bumped into Luke and told him where Jesse was because she has need there the whole time. He started to walk that way and I felt eyes on my. I turned back to see Charlie, I pulled up my gun and we started shooting. I got behind a big piece of metal and lifted my head and the gun. He got behind a tree but his arm was still out. I took the shot and hit his arm.

"We won" I said as I highfived Luke. "You guys are seriously so good at this, have you done it before" Theo asked. "Oh, something like that" I said and laughed. "Mia hey" Liam said when Theo left. "Yes" I asked as I turned around. "Will you maybe want to go out next Saturday" He asked. "Sorry, Liam you seem sweet but I have a boyfriend" I said. "Oh, I bet I am better than him" He said. "I doubt that" I said, "Who is he, is he here" He asked. I looked around and seen his talking to Charlie. "Yup, he is" I said, "Where" He asked. "Over there" I said and pointed to them, He started to go over to them.

"You are her boyfriend, you" Liam asked Luke, "Yes" Luke said. "But you're so" He said but couldn't find any words. "I bet you don't even like him, you are probably using him" He said looking at me. "Oh my gosh" I said and let out a laugh. "Actually at first he was using me, but then I helped him, I got his family back, I got shot, lost my memory and fell in love with him" I said. "I fell in love with her on that Journey so you can fuck off" Luke said walking closer to me.  Liam walked away to his brother who was talking to Carter, he handed his a paper and they both left. " I love you" We both said at the same time and kissed.
________________

This one took a few hours because I didn't know what to write.