Baby

It has been a month and things have been quite.

"Hey Mia" Jacob said when he walked in. "Hey" I said from the couch and he came and sat by me. He moved in with Chloe and she is almost due. "I thought you weren't coming till tomorrow" I said. "Yeah but Chloe and hormones, she was screaming and then started to cry I tried to comfort her but she didn't like it" Jacob said sounding genuinely stressed. "Why was she screaming" I asked. "Because I asked if I could feel the baby" He said. "She got angry because, 'You can't feel the baby it is in my stomach, you can feel my fat stomach'" He said and I laughed.

"It's not funny" He said. "It kinda is" Ethan said from behind us. We just sat on the couch catching up. "Hey I have to go Chloe keeps calling me" Jacob said looking at his phone. "Okay bye" I said and he waved. I just went to the kitchen to make lunch. "Hey Callie" I said when I seen her on Instagram. "Oh hey Mia" She said looking up. "Do you want anything to eat" I asked. "No thanks".

My phone started to ring. "Hey you just left why are you calling" I said after answering Jacobs call. "She's in Labor" Jacob said, "I'm on my way to get her, meet me at the hospital" He asked. "Oh yes, I'm on my way" I said and he hung up. "Guys we are going to the hospital" I screamed. "Why" I heard Sam scream, "Chloe's in Labor" I screamed back and I heard foot steps down the stairs. I grabbed my phone and we all left. I went in my car with me, Callie and Luke. Sam, Ethan and Mason went with eachother. Jesse, Grayson, James and Emma when together.

We got to the hospital and all got out. We all walked in and went to the desk. "Yeah our friend is in Labor" I said. "The third floor" She said not looking up. We went to the elevator and all squeezed in. I pressed the 3 and we started to go up. We all got off the elevator and Emma almost fell James caught her. We walked to the desk, "Um Chloe Anderson, we are here to see her" I said. "Yeah no one else can go in, new policy but you can sit there and we will tell you when" She said and I nodded.

We all sat down, I sat next to Luke. "I'm excited for them" I said leaning my head on his shoulder. "Yeah me too" He said intertwining our hands. We just sat there and waited, "You know she wasn't due for another 3 weeks what if something goes wrong" I said. "You are over thinking, she will be fine Mia" He said. I nodded and sighed, I was born a month before I was due and I am fine, so was my mom.

"Chloe Anderson right" A doctor asked and we nodded. "Yes, she was already dilated at 8, she just gave birth, only two at a time" She said and I smiled. "Mia and Luke" Emma said and everyone nodded. Me and Luke got up and followed the doctor. We walked into her room and we seen Chloe holding a baby. "Aw" I said and walked closer. "Meet Oliver Lee Young" Jacob said smiling. His eyes were red you could tell he was crying. "Also we kept a secret for awhile" Chloe said. I was confused, "We had Twins" Chloe said and I almost died.

"Meet Maya Sage Young" Jacob said as a baby was brought in and I almost cried. "Named after the person that helped me the most, Mia" Chloe said and a tear fell. "Thank you" I said to them. "No thank you we couldn't have went through this without your help" Jacob said grabbing Maya. "Here Mia" He said and handed me her. I sat down in a chair, "Hi, I'm Mia, I am going to be there for you when anything happens. When your dad does something stupid, he does stupid stuff a lot" I said laughing but I was crying.

"Do you want to hold Oliver" Chloe asked I nodded and Jacob took Maya. I took Oliver from Chloe, "Is he older" I asked and Chloe nodded. "Hi, I only knew about you, but you are a big brother, and that is awesome. You better take care of her and don't be so stupid like my brothers. No matter what happens I will will be there for you guys and I will love you guys" I said. "Do you want to hold him" I asked Luke. "Sure" he said and grabbed him, He sat in the chair.

"So are your parents coming" I asked. "Well my dad is but my mom thinks I am a disgrace" Chloe said. "Oh, I'm sorry" I said, "It's fine" She said looking down at Maya. "What about yours" I asked Jacob. His parents and him don't have the best relationship. "No" Is all he said but I understand. "Do you want to see the others" I asked because we have been in here for awhile. "Yes Mia you are so annoying" Jacob said sarcastically. "Okay well I'm going to get them I will be back later" I said and Jacob grabbed Oliver.

We both left and Emma and Callie went in. "They were so cute" I whispered Because they don't know they had twins. "Yeah they were" he whispered back. "Do you want kids" I asked out of nowhere. "Um, yeah, I do" He said, "Do you" He asked. "Yeah I love my family" I said and he nodded. "How many" I asked, "3" He said. "I wanted one when I was a kid but now I want 4" I said. "Cool" He said, "Mhm" I hummed and closed my eyes. I rested my head back on his shoulder. "I love you" I said, "I love you too, Mia" He said grabbing my hand again.