The Question

It has been a week and me and Luke have been hanging out a lot lately.

It is Monday and in two weeks is homecoming. I got ready as quickly as I could and made my way to school. "Hey Mia" Charlie said. "Oh hey Charlie" I said. I had to go to class "Bye got to go" I said walking away.  I got to class, "Mia Foster, come here" The teacher said. I walked up to the front desk, "Yes" I asked. The teacher handed me a paper, "what is this" I asked looking at the paper that was folded up. "Just read it" Mr. Gilbert said. I nodded and walked out of his class, I went to my locker to open the letter.

"Meet me at your locker" Is all it said. I walked to my locker, "Hey" Luke said, "Why couldn't you just have texted me" I said. "I don't know but you have to come to the game tonight" Luke said, Luke is actually captain and quarterback of the football team. "Um sure but why" I asked, "Well you have to wear my Jersey and I want you to" Luke said. "Fine, but I have to go to class bye" I said and walked away. I walked to class and fell asleep in class. "Mia why don't you tell the class what is so interesting on the desk that your head has been on for the past 15 minutes" The worst teacher ever said. "Well you want to know, I was not paying attention to your dumbass story about how your ex left you for your mom, and that says a lot considering you are 50" I said and she gasped. "How do you know about that" she said, "how do I know about that, well I think the better question is how I know about the 50 abortions you had at 15-18" I said and this time everyone gasped.

"Get out of my classroom" She said, "With great pleasure" I said and basically ran out the room. I was laughing and I saw Jesse. "Oh hey did you leave after I left" I asked, "Yeah she started to cry and was calling you a bitch" Jesse said. "Oh it's okay" I said laughing, "YOU CAN'T DO THIS" I heard Ms.Bitch scream. We ran her way, "You can't call students bitch and Kia told me what to did in detention" The principal said. "I didn't do anything" She said obviously lying, "You forcefully pushed your breast in his face and touched his private" The principal said. "He lied he pushed on me" She said. "You are lying, you're fired" The principal said.

So that happened today, So I just got home and I am getting ready for the game. I just got out of the shower. I curled my hair, I just put on his jersey and I put on some black ripped jeans. I put my makeup on and went to Callie's room. "Hey you ready" I asked. "Yup let's go" She said.

We just got to the school and we are late because we had to go back and get Jesse. "It started 5 minutes ago" Callie said. We sat down and watched the game, "hey" Grayson said when he said next to us. "Hey" We said, "Hey" James and Emma said. "Why are you with eachother" I asked. "You left me at home and James was outside to see if you wanted a ride" she said and I nodded. "We are winning" Grayson asked, "Yup because of Luke" I said and he laughed.

Out of reflexes I caught a ball that came flying at my face, I looked down to see Luke looking at me.

I looked at the ball and back at Luke and he nodded. I nodded excitedly, He looked at me weird and then I realized I needed to throw the ball back. I threw the ball back and the game went on. "What was that" They asked. "He asked me to Homecoming" I said and Emma squealed, "Finally" Jesse said. Grayson looked a little mad, "What wrong" I asked, "What if he hurts you, I already hate myself for hurting you, what if he hurts you" He said. "I can take care of myself Gray, and you shouldn't hate yourself, you made a mistake, and I forgive you" I said and hugged him.

After the game. "So yes" Luke said from behind me, "of course dummy" I said.  "So you never told me, why were you and Jake fighting that day" I asked. "I don't think I should tell you" he said. "No you should" I said, "Fine, he said when he got her he came to get his girl back, and he also said that he cheated, a lot" He said. "Oh" I said, "I got cheated on a few years ago with who I thought was the one and she betrayed me so I hate cheaters so I got mad" Luke said. "Thank you for telling me" I said when we got to my house. If you were wondering I let Callie, Emma and Jesse take the car home. "Thanks for the ride, see you tomorrow" I said and kissed him.

________________________________________
I am so sorry for not updating faster, I got logged out of my account and I didn't know the password but I finally found it in my notes on my phone. This was a really long wait for this sucky part. I am sorry but I will hopefully soon get the next part out. 😊😊😊