The Memory's

I couldn't see anything. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I heard muffled voices but I couldn't tell what they where saying. I heard beeping and it was so fucking annoying. I tried to say something but my throat was so dry nothing came out. I fell a pain in my stomach and foot. I tried to open my eyes again. It was so bright I closed them right away.

"Thank you so much for helping her" I heard someone say. "You really like her don't you boy" Another voice says. "Yes, yes I do" The guy said back. I tried to open my eyes again. "Turn that fucking noise off" I managed to say. "Oh my gosh shes awake" The voice said. "Water" I managed to say. They gave me the water and I slowly sat up. "Mia your awake do you need anything" He asked. "Do I know you"

Luke's POV
After Mia got shot I called an ambulance and they came. When she fell after she got shot she broke her foot. "Yes, Yes I do" I said to the doctor truthfully. I sat down after the doctor left the room. "Turn that fucking noise off" Mia said. "Oh my gosh shes awake" I said mostly to myself. "Water" she mumbled so I ran to the table by her and grabbed the water and She slowly sat up. "Mia your awake, do you need anything" I asked. "Do I know you" She asked. "Yeah Mia it's me Luke" I said. "I don't know a Luke" She said and my eyes started to tear up.

"It's Luke Mia you saved my sister, mom, and my life" I said as a tear went down my face. "That doesn't sound like me but your welcome" She said confused. "Mia please tell me your joking please Mia" I said bending down by her bed. "I am sorry but I don't remember you and this doesn't look like the hospital in Florida where am I" She asked. "You are in California you have been back for a few months" I said. "Wow" She said, "Can you give me my phone"She asked. I gave her the phone and she started to call someone. "Hello Jacob can you pick me up I feel fine and this guy is being weird" She said. "Mia I am at the doctor" I heard Jacob mumble.

"Wait why is Jake's number in here as Mother Fucker" She said to herself. "You broke up with him because he tried to kill you"I said. "Wait why is Jacob at the doctor" She asked me. "Because he is having a baby in 6 months" I said. "Wait really" She asked. "Yes, I will be right back" I said.

Mia's POV

So my boyfriend tried to kill me one of my best friends is having a baby in 6 months and I can't remember anything that has happened in the past 4 months. So I guess I moved back to California 3 months ago. This really hot stranger is at the hospital with me, and apparently I am here because I saved him life. 'I am so confused' I thought.

Hot stranger came back in with a doctor. "So everything seems really well, you can't do anything physical and you have to stay at home for a week, Luke says that you have lost your memory from a few months but It Should come back, longest it could take is a year, but you can go home now" The doctor said. So hot strangers name is Luke. "Show her stuff that might trigger her memory" The doctor said to Luke.

About an Hour later we arrived at a mansion. "Wow I live here" I asked. "Yup" Luke said popping the p. We walked in and I saw a few people I don't know. "Mia this is Carter, Chloe, my sister Aria, and my mom"Luke said "Hi" I said.

After an hour of getting caught up I was on the couch and I closed my eyes. I saw myself watching Supernatural and Luke was there and then we started to chase eachother. I opened my eyes and my head hurt really bad. "Luke you bitch" I screamed and Luke came running in. "You said Supernatural sucked" I said mad but also happy that I am getting my memory's back. "You are getting your memory back" He said smiling. "Yes I am" I said. "I am going to go to bed" I said and walked to my room. I got into some shorts and a tank top. I laid down and I fell asleep.

THE DREAM

"Hey your fight starts in 2 minutes" Kayla said. I nodded and walked with her. I seen Luke in the crowd. "Stone Fox is now fighting the new comer Skull" The manager guy said, the crowd started to cheer. "What kind of name is Skull" I asked Kayla, she just shrugged her shoulders. I couldn't see on the Ring but the new people always go on there first so I couldn't see who it was. I looked at Luke and he was shocked. Why was he so shocked who is it. "It's your turn Mia" Kayla said snapping me out if my daze. I walked in the Ring and seen who it was. "Why the fuck are you here" I asked. "No why are you here, I can't fight you" He said shocked. "You could get hurt dumbass" I said to my stupid, stupid brother Grayson. "Yeah same for you" He said. "I am undefeated Grayson I am really good" I said. "I'm not fighting my sister" He said again. "Because your a wuss" I said. "No it is because you are my sister" He said. "Just fight me scardy cat" I said. "Fine let's go" He said getting in position.

I also got in position, I kinda feel bad for hurting him but I guess it's payback. He ran at me and I dodged him. He tried to punch me but I dodged and kicked him is the stomach. He groaned but got up and threw a punch at my face and he hit me, he actually hit me. It didn't really hurt though. I hit him in his face hard and he fell. I think he passed out so I won. "THE WINNER ONCE AGAIN IS STONE FOX" He yelled holding up my arm. I asked Kayla to help me get Grayson. "So why are we helping him" She asked once we got to the dressing room. "He's my brother" I said as I put him on my couch. "Wow I guess street fighting runs in the family" She said. "No he is just dumb" I said. "Well then being hot runs in the family" She said making me choke on nothing.

A few minutes later if me and Kayla arguing about if my brother is hit. "He is not hot" I yelled back. "Yes he i-" She was interrupted by my door opening. "Hey boy you are not supposed to be in here" Kayla said. I looked who it was and it was Luke. "It's okay Kayla" I said she nodded. "That was good"He said. "Thanks but he is my brother" I said looking at Grayson. "Your hot brother" Kayla said. "He is not hot" I said. "Yes I am" He said slightly awake. "I told you he was hot" She said. I rolled my eyes and started to unwrap my hands. "My head hurts" Grayson whined, "then maybe you should be smarter" I said. He rolled his eyes and I gave him medicine.
_________

I woke up sweating and I smiled. I am getting my memory's back. If was 9:17 so I got up and went downstairs. "Mia can I take you somewhere" Luke asked. I nodded and got ready.

We got to n his car and we started to drive it felt very familiar. We got to a Cabin. We walked in and there was a blood stain on the floor. "Mia sit down" Luke said, I sat down. "Mia I don't know if I can just act like I am not hurt" He said. "You came here with me on a date, and then I was about to get shot and you jumped Infront of the bullet" "It is my fault that you don't remember me, I wish you never jumped Infront of that bullet, I wish it was me" He said. "I sat in that hospital for two weeks and I left only to shower because I feel bad, it is my fault that you were in pain, it's my fault that you don't remember and I hate myself for it" He said.

"Mia I have only known you for a few months but it feels like years, You don't remember anything, it might be to soon for other people to tell, but I will tell you right here, right now, Mia I am in love with you" Luke said.

That's when it happened I felt a pain in my head and the memory's came back, all the memory's of me and Luke, of everything. "Luke, I remember, I remember ever" I said as a tear fell down my face. I hugged him so tight. "Luke I love you too" I said in his chest. He started to hug my tighter and I smiled.

___________________________________
I know the I love you came soon but when you found the one you know and they know😂. My sister says just wrap it up, happily ever after, but I have more twist and turns, but it is up to you, do you want me to just finish Mia and Lukes love story or do you want me too spice it up. Tell me what you want😁😁😁

I will try to upload the next part asap. I am still going through a few things but I will be ok and I love to write on this story.