Chapter 4

"I want you close to meI want you close, I want you closerBut when you're here with meIIt's hard to tell just what you're afterYou say you want all of me todayBut tomorrow's not the sameMy feelings never changeWhat do you want from me?What do you ...

I want you close, I want you closer
But when you're here with meI
It's hard to tell just what you're after
You say you want all of me today
But tomorrow's not the same
My feelings never change
What do you want from me?
What do you want? "

"I want you close to meI want you close, I want you closerBut when you're here with meIIt's hard to tell just what you're afterYou say you want all of me todayBut tomorrow's not the sameMy feelings never changeWhat do you want from me?What do you ...

Delilah's POV

I sat at Kimi's desk as she was in her closet looking for her perfect pair of shoes. I giggled as she came out and stood in front of her mirror. 

" How do I look Dee? " She asked, and I grinned.

" Like a president. " She granted me a genuine smile, and I couldn't help but feel happy inside. It wasn't that she never smiled or joked around, she just had a strong personality and barely showed her emotions.. Some people have simply stated that she has a 'resting bitch face.'  

It had been a few days since our first day and today was the student government's presidential campaign. From the Autumn semester which was September to November, Kimi was one of the few selected to run, and she had the month of December to prepare for her speech and boy oh boy did she prepare.

I, unfortunately, had to be there to listen to her read her speech three times every day to make sure she didn't miss a word. We made flashcards for heaven's sake. If the girl didn't win, I would go crazy. Kimi's mom walked into the room, and I looked over to her.

" Annyeong eomma " (Hi mom) I said in Korean as that was her native language and culture. Even though she was from South Korea, she spoke both Japanese and Korean to Kimi. Kimi retained the Japanese along with the snippets of English until she was about 6 and spoke all three fluently.

" Hello my little Delilah, how are you? "

" Good, how does Kim-Kim look? " She looked over to Kimi and smiled. I tuned them out as she grabbed Kimiko's face in her hands happily and started saying how proud she was. Kimi gave up on trying to push her away and blushed embarrassingly. Noticing Kimi's facial expression, her mother pulled away and started for the door.