Chapter: 1

Andrea POV:

"Yeah Matt's obviously the dinosaur of the group" my best friend Julie says while agreeing with me.

I guess I should introduce myself...

Hey! I'm Andrea, and I'm just your average fangirl. Nothing too interesting about me. I have dark hair and hazel-ish type of eyes. I'm definitely not the skinniest girl around but i'm also not the fullest. Oh yeah, and I still haven't met my idols, which is sad. .

"Okay I think we should go now" Julie says motioning to the exit of the mall. We honestly had our hands full, well at least Julie did. "Did we forget anything?" She continues.

I look down at my worn out black vans. "I need new Vans" I say. "Kay lets go, I told my parents I'd be home by 5:30" she says.

We go up the escalators of the two story mall and go into the Vans store.

I walk in and go towards where the black ones are placed.

"I'll wait here" says Julie.

"Okay" I nod and head off.

I stand waiting for the guy in front of me to move. He's been taking so long to choose between the black Vans or Red ones. Soon enough I'm gonna get frustrated.

At least five minutes pass and he still can't make a decision.

"Excuse me" I say while slightly poking his shoulder.

He turns around and I see the most beautiful human being around.

It's him.

It's Matthew Lee Espinosa.

______________________