Chapter: 5

Andrea POV:

"My girlfriend is.." He starts.

"JUST SAY IT!" I shout.

"Madison" he says.

"Madison? As in Madison Queer? I mean Beer?" I ask.

"Yes, her" he says.

"Matt, your dating her, still after all the drama she created?" I ask. "She's not how you think" he says.

"I'm not saying what she is or isn't, I'm just saying that she doesn't give me good vibes" I tell him.

"See! No one supports me on this!" He shouts.

"Matt, we're just looking out for you. On my part I think she's just gonna use you and leave you" I say.

"You can't say that! You don't even know her! You don't have the right-" he stated.

"Matthew! Chill! I'm just telling you what I think! And then you yell at me?! Good bye Matthew!" I shout.

"By the way, the guys miss you" he stomps down stairs.

-----

Andrea POV:

It's been another week since I've seen Matt. Honestly I don't want to if all he's gonna do is scream at me. I have answered and texted the rest of the boys and mahogany though.

I was just about finished getting dressed to go out with Julie until I heard a knock at my door. Maybe she came a little earlier?

I jog to the door and open it. I don't expect what I see. It's not Julie...

It's Matt.

But not regular old cheery Matt. He looked depressed. His eyes were bloodshot. His hair was messy. He looked....horrible.

"Matt?" I say. He nods his head as more tears trickle down his face. "Come in, tell me what's wrong?" I say. He nods and enters my house.

I get my phone out and cancel my plans with Julie. I get him some water and go sit on the floor with him.

"What happened?" I ask. "You were right" he says.

"About what?" I ask.

"Her, she was trying to use me for sex. She told me that she didn't feel anything for me" he said as he begins crying again.

"This is awkward, but did you do it?" I ask.

"No" he sniffles.

"It's okay" I say and hug him, he rests his head on my shoulder as I rub his back attempting to calm him down. But it doesn't work, he cries and cries until I get sick of it.

"Matt. She doesn't deserve your tears. She doesn't deserve anything. Please stop crying, or I'll start crying" I plea. "I-It's just that, n-no one loves me!" He shouts. "Matt I love you. The boys love you. Please" I say and a tear slips from my eye.

"But you don't understand!" He shouts. "I do too!" I yell. He looks at me and I know I'm risking not ever talking to him, but I did it.

I kissed his soft pink lips.

He was startled at first but then kissed back.

Wow, my first kiss, with Matthew Espinosa.

I separate from the kiss and look at him.

"Do you believe me now?" I ask. He doesn't say anything but pushes his lips against mine. "Hey Drea.." Says Nash as he walks in my living room.

Nash POV:

I found Andrea's address on Matt's phone so me and Cam were planning to visit her. I get out while Cam tries to find his phone that he threw in there. I knocked many times but no one answered.

I go in and see Matt and Andy kissing?!

"Hey Drea?..." I say. They faced me, both shocked. Did they have a thing?

"Nash, it's not what it looks like!" They both said. "Are you guys a thing?" I ask. "No" says Matt.

Drea's face saddened but agreed with Matt. "Yo munchkin! And Matt?..." Says Cam as he walks in.

Andrea POV:

More and more people keep on walking in. I'm kidding it was just Nash and Cam, but still, it's a hell lot to explain.

"Guys I-I need to go" says Matt. "No, what did I just see? And why are you denying everything?" Asked Nash.

"What you saw was a misunderstanding-" he began, but got cut off by Nash.

"What I saw! Was you sucking Dreas face off! There's no misunderstanding! Why don't you accept the fact that you like her!" Yelled Nash.

"Cause I don't! I can't and don't want to date a fan! Okay?!" Shouted Matt.

"So that's what I am and always will be to you huh!? Just another fan! You came here to receive my pity! But guess what?! I told you she just wanted to get in your pants, didn't I! I warned you Matthew! Then you come to my house, make me feel sorry for you! Waste my first kiss on you! And then treat me like this!

You know what Matthew! Your pathetic! Get out of my house and never come back!" I yell.

"Let me explain..." He says.

"No! Get the fuck out of my house! I don't know why I ever looked up to you! Get out!" I yell.

He hangs his head down and cries.

Right now, I honestly could care less about him, or his feelings. He gets in his car and leaves. Once I see the car is down the street I fall on my knees and bawl.

"Hey, munchkin, everything's gonna be alright" cooed Cam.

"W-Why does he hate me so much?!" I cry.

"He doesn't. We all know he likes you. He's just having trouble comprehending that" says Nash.

"Thank you guys" I sniffle and hug them. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" Asked Cam. "Sure" I smile. "My movies are in that drawer under the tv" I say.

"Which one do you want to see?" Asked Nash. "I don't care, I buy these movies because I like them. So it wouldn't matter to me" I shrug.

After a few minutes of looking through the movies, Nash finally picks out Frozen. I have no idea when, or how, but I fell into deep sleep.

Beautiful peaceful sleep.

_______________________

Oooohhhh shit just got real-er!

Bam that just happened!

-Andrea🎈