Chapter: 2

Happy birthday Cameron Alexander Dallas! 😘🎁🎉🎊🎈

_____________________

Andrea POV:

I stand there, gawking, probably at the point where I was gonna scream, no, at the point where I felt like, fainting.

"Y-You, Y-your, M-" I stutter.

Never did I imagine meeting him this way, and acting the way I am.

It's so embarrassing...

"I'm guessing your a fan?" He chuckles. I nod my head yes, quickly. "C-Can I have a picture?" I ask. "I mean! Only if you want to.." I trail off. "Of course" he smiles.

We take a couple of selfies, cute ones, plain random ones, etc.

I then thank him.

"So, your a girl, and I need really good advice, you up to help me?" He asked.

"Is it about the shoes?" I giggle.

"Yeah" he sighs.

"Oh, well, I'm pretty sure the red ones you have now are okay, since i've seen them on you a lot, but I haven't seen you in black ones too many times unlike the red Vans, sooo I'd go with black. We can be twins!" I giggle.

"Your a smart girl. And yas we can defiantly be twins! So your a fan, right?" He says.

"Pretty sure" I confirm with a slight chuckle.

"Would you like to help me make a YouTube video? It could be me interviewing you" he says.

"Really?!" I say excitedly.

Wow, Matthew Espinosa is gonna make a YouTube video, which he hasn't done in a while, with me!

"Drea! Where are you!" Whines Julie. She peaks and looks at me. "Is that?" She asks in excitement.

I nod my head yes knowing that she was gonna ask if it was really Matt. I explained to her about me doing the YouTube video with Matt, but she had to leave due to the promise to be home by 5:30. She soon leaves after getting her pictures with him.

"I'm gonna pay for these, I'll be right back" I say to Matt. "Oh, I'll come too" he says. I place the box which held the Vans inside, on the register counter, as well as Matt.

"Are these together?" Asked the cash register guy.

I pulled out my wallet and was about to take out the money when Matt hip bumped me, causing me to loose grip on my wallet.

"They're together" says Matt.

"Dude, why'd you do that?" I ask.

"Cause you helped me choose which pair of Vans to get, so I paid for your shoes" he answers.

"Being in your video was good enough" i huff.

"Okay I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get the Camera stand from my car" he says. "Okay" I smile.

He jogs out the door and a few minutes later he returns. We decided to make the video there, in the Vans store, cause, why not?

"Okay, I think everything is here, I just need to set up the camera" he informs. "Hey, Matt?" I say. "Yeah?" He answers. "Will you do me a gigantic favor?" I ask. "What is it?" He says. "Will you get me some Starbucks? I'll set up!" I giggle.

"Okay" he sighs. "What's your number? You can just text me what you want, it's easier that way" he says.

"Oh, okay" I shrug.