Chapter: 30

Andrea POV:

I was getting ready to go on the date.

I got into a beautiful one strap coral color dress, it was adjusted at the top and flowy on the bottom. It had sparkles all over it too. It looks beautiful.

I did my 'special' make up and straightened my long hair and added some loose curls on the tips.

I put on a small black bow to clip my bangs back to the side.

I then grabbed my black leather jacket that was super warm inside and I also grabbed my sparkly silver handbag and put money, gum, phone charger, earphones, etc. in it.

Finally, I finished off by putting on my black heels.

I waited patiently for Matt, Lox, and Jacob to get here.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, they finally arrived.

I stood up and opened the door, revealing Matt.

He was wearing a black button up shirt, with a purple tie, some dark skinny jeans, and some vans, of course.

His hair was done to perfection and his face lit up more than usual.

"You look gorgeous" he smiled and kissed the top of my head.
"You don't look too bad yourself" I smile.

"Excuse me, but I look fricken hot today" he sassed.

Yup, that's Matt.

"Whatever floats your boat" I giggle. "You know you love me" he chuckles. "Yeah, I do" I smile.

We reached the car and he opened and closed the door for me.

After putting my seatbelt on I turned around.

Mahogany was wearing a tight red dress which complimented her figure perfectly. She had her natural hair and her perfectly done makeup matched up with a pair of black heels.

Jacob was wearing a navy blue button up shirt with some black skinny jeans and also, some vans.

"Hi" I smile.

"Hey" they both smile back.

"How have you guys been?" I ask.

"Great" they both respond.

"Alright everyone! Ready to go eat!" Exclaimed Matt.
"Yas!" I clap.

We drove while yelling out to the lyrics of the songs on my playlist.

After like a half hour we parked outside a restaurant.

I looked out and saw that we were in the Acabar restaurant! What?!
I heard that this is the fanciest restaurant in LA...

"Hey, why are we going to the fanciest restaurant in LA for a date?" I ask Mahogany.

She shrugs. "I dunno" she responded.

I shrug and go with Matt.
He holds my hand, fitting perfectly like puzzle pieces.

We walk in, and already, you can tell how fancy this place it going to be.

"Excuse me, do you have a reservation?" Asked a man from the front counter.

"Erm, yes. Under Espinosa" said Matt. "Right this way sir" said the guy and led us to a table.

Everything was fancy.

We got a few weird looks from all the adults in there, we were probably the youngest group in here. Scratch that. We are the youngest group in here.

"This is your table, the waiter will be with you in a second" said the guy and walked back to the entrance.

The tablecloth was so silky and the chandelier above us was so beautiful. The dishes were shiny and you can see your own reflection on them.

This place is so fancy, it kinda bugs me.

"Hello, i am your waiter for tonight, do you all have your orders?" Asked a man with a suit and tie.

Everyone stayed quiet.

"I'll take the Agnolotti dish" spoke up Matt. "Uh, I'll have Shades of Fall salad" said Mahogany.
"I'm gonna get the Let Rôti dish" said Jacob. "I guess I'll order the Bibb Lettuce Salad" I smile.

"And your drinks?" He asks.
"Waters please" answered Matt.

We ordered waters only because that was the only drink that didn't have alcohol. So yeah. Plus we were all under age.

"So, this is a fancy place" I say.
Everyone nodded in agreement.

This place was so fancy it was kinda annoying me. A lot.

"Your food" said the waiter and went around handing us our dishes and silverware. Afterwards, he went around handing each of us a glass and poured water, neatly into it.

"Thank you" we said as he walked away.

We all look at each other, watching intently at who's gonna take the first bite of their food.

"Alright, everyone on the count of 3, ready?" I ask. They nod.

"1" started off Matt.
"2" said Mahogany.
"And 3" said Jacob.

We all ate some and let our taste buds examine the food.
Everyone looked at each other, everyone, even myself, had a face of disgust.

"Fancy food is nasty" I say.

"Agreed" they all say.

"Why don't we leave? Since you guys paid for all this, Andrea and I invite you guys to
In-n-Out" suggested Mahogany.

"Sounds good" they nod.

Jacob and Matt pay and we leave, leaving all the food. Haha, whoops.

We drove to the nearest Walmart and Jacob quickly ran in to buy a picnic blanket and came back.

Then we made our way to In-n-Out.

We all got their Cheese Burgers and ordered drinks.

Once our food was done, we drove to the park and set up the blanket.

When we all sat down and spread out the food, Matt and I got into a deep conversation about who would win a staring contest.

We were pretty much being ourselves...
But this felt special.

Because I have him back.

\\\\\\

Ugh I think there might only be like 2 more chapters until this fan fiction is over...

But I'm thinking about writing another one?
What do you guys think?

1.9k reads! Come on, lets get it to 2k before thanksgiving!¡
Maybe?...

Alright, tell your friends to read it or something...

Bye guys❤

-Andrea💕