Chapter: 8

Andrea POV:

I walked through the back porch and went to where I saw Mahogany's things laid out.

"Hey guy-...wow." I say shocked.

Jox is real, Jox is real, I just witnessed Jox.

Without making another sound I run inside. "Jox! You guys! I just witnessed Jox! Jox is real! They were kissing!" I shout. "What?!" They all laugh. "Follow me" I whisper.

I don't know why, but we tip-toed around the corner to where they were. Did they honestly not hear me the first time?

They weren't kissing anymore, they were holding hands, looking deeply at each other. "Well damn" whispers Carter. "That escalated quickly" whispered Matt. "Like you and Drea's relationship" laughed Taylor. "Shut up" I glare.

I can't hear a word Jacob or Mahogany are saying to each other, but I know it's something about them...

"I'm going out" I whisper.

"Hey guys!" I smile, acting as casual as possible.

They pop up, okay now this has to be serious...

"Drea, why don't you come with me?" Says Mahogany. "Okay?" I say.

She leads me to her room and closes the door behind her. We both sit on the bed, facing each other. "What's going on? Your scaring me..." I say.

"I-I'm pregnant" she says.

"What? How? Who? Where? Why?" I ask. Mahogany lox, pregnant!

"The night we were playing truth or dare, Jacob was with me. We took it too far. And I don't know what happened. But, I'm having Jacobs baby" she says.

"Oh...oh gosh. Oh my gosh! Your having a baby! Awe, congrats Loxy!" I smile.

"No. You don't get it. I'm only 17. My parents will kill me. My career is on the line. I can't." She cries.

"Oh...Mahogany. It'll be okay. I promise, everything will turn out fine. I'll be here the whole time. My mom can help out with anything you need." I assure.

"But I thought that you hated Matt?" She sniffles.

"About that..." I say.

"Oh please tell me it's good news. I don't need any more bad stuff" she sighs.

"I don't know if its good, or bad. Matt and I are a couple" I squeak.

"Oh my gosh! Yes! That's an amazing thing!" She smiles and hugs me. I hug her back.

"I really needed one of these" she sighs. "Me too" I agree.

Mahogany POV:

"So you told them?" I asked Jacob as me and Drea walk down the stairs.

Obviously I could tell, all of them were speechless.

"We're gonna be uncles?" Asked Aaron.

"Yeah" I smile. They all congratulate me and I pull Matt from the crowd.

"Matt, I really need you to promise me something" I tell him. "Sure?" He says.

"You can't let Drea go. You just can't. I need her, she's the only girl I can completely trust right now. Please Matt, don't let her go" I plea.

"I promise. Mahogany, I would never let her go, even if no one here liked her. I would never leave her. Ever" he assures.

"I'm glad to hear that" I smile.

Maybe this baby isn't such a bad thing. Maybe it'll bring luck.

Who knows.

After all it is Jox's child.

________________________

So what do you guys think about the new baby in the family?

Vote girl or boy?

Comment what you thought of the chapter!

Qotd: What's your favorite food?

-

Aotd: Food in general 😂

Kai bai ✌

{stay cool}

-Andrea✨