Chapter: 4

Matt POV:

"Dude Matt! I hope your fuckin happy!" Yells Nash.

"Well she had no right to get in my business"I roll my eyes.

"Matthew! She's a girl, she's YOUR fan, OUR fan, and I'm pretty sure that something happened for you to suddenly treat her like that!" Shouts Cam.

"I don't recall" I spat.

"Stop being such a dick, we all know you like her!" Says Taylor. "What the fuck! You think I like her? Your so wrong! I have a fucking girlfriend" I yell.

"You have a girlfriend and didn't tell us?!" Asks Carter. "Yes, cause I know how all of you are going to react! I know you won't approve!" I yell.

"No one could be that bad!" Says Shawn. "We'll you guys won't approve, I'm sure of this" I say.

"Tell us who it is already!" Shouts Nash.

"Fine it's..."

Cameron POV:

Okay maybe it is that bad...

"Okay maybe it is bad, but you have to talk to Andy. What you said to her was hurtful" I say.

"What if I don't want to" sasses Matt.

"Matthew, we know your not like this, it's her, she's changing you" Says Aaron.

"Fine, if you guys want I'll text her or something. But I'm not gonna care if she responds or not" he rolls his eyes. "I'll do it tomorrow. I'm tired, bye" he said and stomps to his car.

From that point on, everyone started leaving.

Why does she always have to screw things up.

It's always her.

Matthew POV:

Its been about a week.

A week that I've constantly tried texting Andy.

I know I overreacted.

And I am truly sorry for what I said.

I guess I was just mad. I kind of miss her. But, it's my girlfriend before anything.

Now, I'm at Cam and Nash's apartment.

"Guys, I know what to do" I speak up.

They also tried to text her, she read every single one of our messages, only never responded.

"What's your idea now?" Spats Nash. "Well I know her address, why don't we go over?" I say. "We? No. You! You're the one who called her all that, but once she and you have made up, call us" says Cam.

I nod and get in my car. I drive to her house and park outside in her driveway. Here goes nothing, I think. I knock on the door and when Andrea opens it, she looked depressed, almost lifeless...

"A-" before I could say anything, she slammed the door right in my face.

I go around her house and see a balcony in the back yard.

I go over and climb up the small fence that led into the balcony. I opened the balcony door and see Andy screaming against her pillow. I mean what I said couldn't be that bad, could've it?

"Andy..." I say as I approach her. "Get away from me" she spats, clearing her voice. "No, I need to explain" I say.

"No. You might hurt yourself. It's not like it matters to you anyways, cause I'm

Just Another Fan" she glares.

"Look just let me explain!" I shout. "I don't wanna hear it!" She yells.

"Well like it or not, your gonna listen to me" I say, getting annoyed by her. "Guess what? I don't want to!" She says and puts her hands over her ears.

"Lalalalalalalalalalalala" she starts shouting.

I jump on her so she lays on the bed, I grab her arms under my grip.

"Let me go!" She yells.

"Not until you let me explain" I say. She tries to get out, but fails miserably.

"Okay fine! What do you want?! Do you want me to feel pity for you?! Just leave me alone!" She yells.

"Are you going to hear me now, or are you gonna keep on yelling at me?" I ask calmly. "Talk" she says.

"Okay so the only reason I got mad at you, was because my girlfriend thought I was cheating on her, with you. But I explained but she wouldn't listen. Until I told her that you left the party she was happy with me again" I say.

"Who in the world of fucks is your girlfriend?!" She asks.

"My girlfriend is..."

_____________________

TO BE CONTINUED...💀

X~ Andrea💕