Chapter: 7

Andrea POV:

It's been 3 lonely, depressed, sad weeks.

At the moment I'm in his hospital room, trying hard to not burst into tears.

"Matt, if you were ever to come back, I think I would never let go of you" I chuckle at myself. "And when we get out of the hospital, we'll eat all the Chipotle you want" I giggle.

There was a long silence.

I'm talking to myself again.

"It's almost a month now, you haven't tried communicating. Are you mad?" I ask.

Oh yeah, he can't answer.

"I best get going" I sigh.

Knowing that I have to get out of the depressing room.

"Bye Matthew" I say and kiss his forehead. I turn around and open the door.

"So I was your first kiss?"

Matt POV:

She's gonna leave again. I can't let her go, no not this time. She kisses my forehead and I hear her turn the knob of the door.

I try opening my eyes and it worked! In your face mo fuckerz!(A/N:idk...😂)

I open my mouth and the first thing I think of is that, "So, I was your first kiss?" I speak.

I talk again!

She turns around and looks at me, stunned. Tears bursted from her eyes and she ran over to me, dropping all her things.

She hugged me, and I winced because I'm still hurt. But I didn't move her.

"Why are you crying?" I ask. "I'm not ever leaving you" she responds. "And I'm never leaving you" I reply. "Matt, don't say it if you don't mean it" she sighs.

"Kay this is going to be a lot to explain. So, if you call for a doctor so they can get my headache to settle down and after I recover better, we can go to Starbucks and talk" I suggest. "Alright" she smiles.

"I'll go call the doctor, sorry if I hurt you" she giggles. I smile in return as she leaves. I'm never doing that mistake again.

Ever.

---

Andrea POV:

Today Matt gets released from the hospital and I'm super excited! I packed him an outfit of clothes and I leave to the hospital.

Walking in I smile at the nurses and doctors. They've all been so nice.

I got to Matt's door and entered. I stood there, in complete shock. Two people look at me.

One person being Matt, the other one,

Madison.

What is she doing here?

"Hi...who are you?" Says Madison.

"I'm Matt's friend, why are you here?" I ask.

"I'm his girlfriend" she giggles. Why would she giggle. This girl needs help.

"Uh no, I don't think you are" I giggle back.

"Yeah, we are, right

Matty-Pooh" she squeaks.

Can't I just punch her, on 'accident'.

"No, your not" he shakes his head.

Whoo! For a second there I thought he was going to leave me again.