Third

Second day yuan woke up early and he slowly leave his bed and wash up he leave his room he heard some noises in the living room he frown he get down and saw patrick and one big suitcase.

"Where are you going?"yuan ask patrick and patrick look at him and smile.

"Goodmorning! I have a one week business trip"patrick said and hug yuan and yuan let him.

"That's long..... Did you have breakfast? I'll make you"yuan said and patrick chuckles and shake his head.

"No... It's okay.. I'll eat on the plane after i leave you... Please take care of yourself okay? And don't leave the house without my permission understood?"Patrick said and yuan smile plainly and nod as patrick kissed his forehead.

"Bye from now..."patrick said and yuan nod.

"Bye... Always take care of yourself and please eat in time"yuan said and patrick nod and leave the house he wave his hands watching patrick car disappear... He sigh sadly and close the door and made a breakfast for himself.

"What should i do now?"yuan whispered his thinking deeply whole eating suddenly his phone rang he flinch and look at the id name its junkai he open it.

From : Junkai
Hey! Goodmorning! Have a nice breakfast and i hope we could meet again :-)

Yuan smile because of the smile emoji thinking junkai cat teeth then he got a plan.

To : Junkai
Morning! Hey... Can we go to the park? Patrick was not here

Yuan reply within a minutes junkai answer and yuan feel that junkai was excited.

From : Junkai
Sure! Want me to pick you up?
Junkai reply

To : Junkai
No! It's okay! Let's just meet in park 10 o'clock

And junkai reply okay as yuan didn't reply back as he clean the plates he use and go to bath he pick some simple but nice clothes he check the time its already 9:50 he decided to go he lock the house before he walk away forgetting that he need to tell this to patrick before he leave.

AT THE PARK

yuan look around seeing some family and friends that was walking and talking to each other then he miss his family so much after his operation yuan didn't see his family patrick said his parents died in a car accident.

"Yuan?"someone called yuan name and yuan look back seeing junkai and the other guy last day.. Lookibg at him like they wanted to tell something.

"Hi"yuan simply said and bow as junkai pulled him to his side and slung his hands to yuan shoulder yuan heart beat so fast.

"Sorry.. If i bought my other friend they said they wanted to know you better"junkai said and yuan smile looking to the person in front of him.

"Hi~ I'm wang yuan"yuan said and bow as he raised his hands for shake hands and the guy who's wearing a serious and maturity looks shake his hands.

"I'm yi yang qianxi.. But call me qianxi"the guys called qianxi said and yuan nod and smile and look at the others.

"I'm Zhihong!"the guy said and shake yuan hands.

"I'm Junlin"the other guy said and shake his hands and yuan feel like he know their touch for a long time especially junkai.

"Nice to meet all of you!"yuan said and bow as the other bow too and they started to have a bonding yuan and the other easily get along with each other they played in arcade and now they decided to eat some ice cream.

"Master yuan! What's your order?"
Zhihong ask and yuan frown remembering his dream last night.

"Did you just call me master yuan?"
Yuan ask zhihong who froze in his spot and the others too.

"A-ah... Well yeah.. That's what i called to my friends that you look a like"zhihong lied and yuan nod and tell his order as zhihong sigh in relief ordering the ice cream in a minutes zhihong came with their ice cream they started to talk about their self now it's yuan turn he didn't know Anything about his life when he woke up after the operation he didn't remember everything.

"About me... I don't know about me when i just woke up i am laying on the hospital bed my heads still hurt from the operation and i don't remember everything i didn't even see my family cause patrick said their already dead and he even said to me that his my boyfriend"yuan said and the others was quiet but inside them their furious too patrick they wanted to kill patrick for what he done to yuan but one question was in their mind why patrick is doing this to yuan? After that they just talking like nothing happen it's already 7 in the evening junkai and the others decided to take yuan to his home but yuan refuse they push yuan inside junkai car yuan don't have a choice just to agree then in a whole ride yuan feel like he know them very well like his been know them for a long time.

YUAN HOUSE

they finally arrived yuan get out of the car but turned around.

"Thank you everyone! I have a lot of fun today!"yuan said smiling widely you can see in his smile that his really sincere.

"We're glad you had fun... Well then we have to go now! Have a good rest yuan!"junkai said and wave to yuan as yuan wave back watching junkai car disappear he sigh and get inside to the house his alone again.

NEXT MORNING

yuan felt cold that no one was beside him or even greeting him every morning even thought patrick is rude or kind of cold he misses patrick... Yuan take a bath after he tale a bath he get down to make some breakfast for him as he heard a doorbell he frown.

"Is patrick home already?"yuan ask himself and open the door revealing junkai and the others smiling to him widely.

"Good Morning YuanYuan!"junkai and the others said at the same time yuan laugh because it was so cute for him.

"Good morning... Wait? Why are you here? It's so early in the morning"yuan said frowning.

"Well you see... We have one week vacation so we decided to go on qianxi beach resort! And we are here to ask if you wanted to go?"
zhihong said

"You should have texted me first... So i could pack my things!"yuan said and the others laugh.

"It's okay! We can wait"junkai said and yuan pout.

"Just come inside and have a breakfast with me"yuan said and open the door widely letting his friends to come inside and the others nod as they come inside.

"Is patrick is in here?"junlin ask and yuan look at him and shake his head and sigh sadly.

"His not here... He will be not here for one week... I miss him already"
Yuan said and get inside the kitchen to prepared the food for them.... Junkai felt pain in his chest as he chuckles and qianxi look at him he know junkai was sad.

"Don't worry.... If yuan remember us he will know that he love you"
qianxi said and junkai just nod and they followed yuan in the kitchen.

"Sit down and eat some foods while im packing my things"yuan said and the others seat on the chair but junkai remained standing.... Yuan look up to him.

"Why are you not sitting?"yuan ask him and the others look at him junkai fake cough.

"A-ahm... Can i help you packing?"
Junkai ask and the others know what junkai doing they just eat silently.

"No! It's okay.... Just eat"yuan said but junkai didn't listen to him and followed yuan as yuan sigh in defeat and shake his head.

___________________________________

WHAT A STUBBORN JUNKAI! 😂