Fourth

WANG YUAN POV.

Grrr.... Am i still blushing?! I look at the mirror in this resort bathroom im still red i hissed.....

"What did you do junkai?!"i whispered to myself and cover my face remembering what happened earlier.

THIS MORNING....(junkai help yuan in packing his clothes)

Yuan open the door of his room and let junkai in...

"Just stay here and i will get my suit case"yuan said and junkai obey yuan open his closet and get the suitcase junkai wall up to him and saw his closet he smiled seeing the pair of clothes you have the same taste of clothes even thought you lost your memory junkai thoughts.

"Hey? You okay? You've been smiling"yuan ask junkai and junkai wake up in his thoughts as he help yuan packing junkai is the one who's putting the clothes in his suitcase while yuan is the one who's picking the clothes he watch yuan frown face why didn't i admit my feelings for from the very first start? Junkai thoughts again he just smile sadly and pack yuan things...

AFTER THEY PACK

Yuan already done packing and junkai get his suitcase inside the car while the others are helping yuan to clean the dishes and table... After they clean yuan checking the every room in this house and he get out and lock the house then he remember patrick he get his phone in his pocket and text patrick.

To : Patrick<3
Pat! I'm going with my friends! I will be out for 5 days! And always take care of yourself and eat in time! Love you! Miss you!

Yuan send the message and he heard junkai calling him to get inside and he run opening the door to get inside and junkai start to drive.... In a one amy half hour they finally arrived everyone was getting inside the resort while yuan still sleeping junkai wake him up instead of waking yuan he watch yuan baby soft face as he slowly leaned in to kiss yuan but yuan open his eyes they both frozen on their spot looking each other in their eyes...

"W-what are you doing?"yuan ask junkai who pulled back and fake cough ear getting red.

"W-we're here..."junkai said and yuan looked outside eyes was in incredible as he get out of the car and look at the beautiful blue ocean he close his eyes smelling the air....

"This is the first time i saw the ocean again..."yuan gently said as junkai feel sad yuan he clench his fist but he remain calm and pulled yuan into a hug him yuan got shock his about to complain but he remain standing feeling the warm touch of junkai remembering some kind of touch that looks so familiar....

"Don't be sad... Tomorrow we will go to the beautiful place in here at resort"junkai said and yuan nod closing his eyes then his yes widen he gently pulled away to junkai hug getting red he faked cough.

"A-ahmm... W-where's my room?"
Yuan ask but before junkai can speak someone interrupt them.

"Yuan!! Let's go to your room! Eh?! Why are you so red?!"zhihong said and yuan pulled zhihong feeling shy towards to junkai as junkai grinned watching zhihong and yuan get inside the resort.

THE END OF FLASHBACK

I get out of the bathroom and sit on the bed and laid closing my eyes

//knock knock//

"Come in"i said and sit up the door open revealing junkai my heart beats faster what the fck? Did i have a heart attack? I just shake of my thoughts.

AUTHOR POV

"Sorry to disturb you... Well you see the others leave us in here while their finding a restaurant that we can eat... If its okay to you... Could come with me? There's an concert"junkai said he maybe not nervous but he really is fckng nervous his entire body was fckng sweating to much.

"Is that so? Okay!"yuan said getting up as junkai smile widely pulled yuan hands and close the door as he gently pulled yuan hands as yuan eyes widen because of shock and look at his hands and junkai hands he let junkai hold it.

"Where's the concert? It is too far?"
Yuan ask junkai stop and hold yuan hands as yuan just look at their hands.

"We're already here!"junkai said and yuan look in front seeing lots of people and he saw the singer in front his eyes widen.

"OMY GOSH! IS THAT JJLIN?!"yuan shouted and junkai eyes widen he still idolized jjlin junkai thoughts.

"Yes it is!"junkai said and yuan pulled junkai hands.

"Let's go!! Let's watch!"yuan excitedly said and junkai let yuan pulled his hands until their standing infront yuan jamming along with the song junkai just watching yuan while singing...

"Your voice is still beautiful as ever"junkai said out of blue and yuan heard it.

"What?"yuan ask in curiosity junkai got shock remembering what he said.

"A-ah...."junkai can't utter a words.

"You said my voice is beautiful as ever? What do you mean by 'as ever'?"yuan ask and junkai cough.

"It's nothing... You have a same voice to my lover"junkai lied and yuan nod and continue to watch jjlin but the truth is his head was hurting but he doesn't let junkai know it.

AFTER THE CONCERT

Yuan and junkai was walking quietly junkai was walking in front and yuan following him behind junkai stop yuan didn't know so he bump into junkai back.

"Ah! I'm sorry!"yuan didn't know it was actually junkai and junkai sigh and hold yuan face making their eyes meet.

"is there something's wrong?"
Junkai ask yuan worried can be heard in his voice and yuan smiled.

"Ah.. Nothings is just my head hurt a little... But im fine now!"yuan said trying to cheer up a little and junkai sigh and nod.

"Okay.... If there something wrong just tell me okay?"junkai said and yuan nod smiling.

"I will!"yuan said and junkai laugh and hold yuan hands pulling yuan hands and yuan let him be cause he feel safe were ever junkai holding his hands.... In a minutes of walk they arrived at the restaurant that Qianxi texted to him they saw qianxi and the others.

"Hey! Yuan! Junkai! We're here!"
Zhihong happily said while waving his hands.

"Zhihong! Quiet!"qianxi said but zhihong was excited as junkai and yuan seated and they started to eat while talking.

AFTER LUNCH

Everyone was heading back home they decided to watch a movie until midnight they decided to watch horror movie.

"S-seriously? Horror?"yuan ask everyone actually plan it all even junkai didn't know it..... After an hour they have finish watching but yuan and zhihong got asleep while watching.

"Junkai... Carried yuan to his room"qianxi said and junkai look at him in surprise.

"W-what?! M-me?"junkai ask qianxi.

"Yes! You! Why you don't want too?"junlin and qianxi said in a same time as junkai shake his head.

"O-okay fine..."junkai said and carried yuan in a bridal style as he bought yuan in his room he gently laid yuan in his bed as he put a blanket on yuan before he leave he look at yuan he kiss yuan in his lips then he pulled out getting out of yuan room he close his eyes blushing when he open he saw a smirking qianxi in front of him.

"Got score ah?"qianxi teased and junkai glared at him.

"S-shut up!"junkai said as qianxi laugh in a teasing way and walk away.

"As your said so..."qianxi said and get inside his room junkai sigh and get inside to his room.

___________________________________
WOOF 😂😂