Seventh

(fourth day)

AUTHOR POV.

yuan woke up because of the sunlight on his left he groaned and about to stand up but someone hug him tightly.

"Don't... Stay with me"junkai said using his bed room voice making yuan shiver and he blush.

"O-okay...."yuan said and make himself comfortable in junkai arms
But he slowly turn around now he can see junkai face he look at junkai face deeply as he tried to remember every single corner in junkai face he carefully but slowly raised his hands and to touch junkai face he touch junkai nose to his lips and cheeks his about to take off his hands but junkai pulled them back in his cheeks yuan blush as he look at junkai who's now staring down to him with loving and affection.

"So? Am i handsome?"junkai ask yuan in a teased way and yuan blush as he pinch junkai in his waist and junkai wince and yuan sit up and leave the bed junkai sit up as he watch yuan he carefully but deeply check yuan up and down.

"Better stand up and have a breakfast mr. Handsome!"yuan said as he get inside the bathroom and junkai chuckles he stand up and check leave his room to check if there's already have a breakfast but when he get down to the kitchen the others are already there.

"Morning guys!"junkai greeted them

"Morning"the others said as junkai sit up and put the plate beside him he even put a lot of foods in that plate its actually for yuan.

"Where's yuan? And why are their lots of food in that plate?"qianxi ask him.

"It's for yuanyuan! His so skinny and his in the bathroom he'll be out in a minutes"junkai said and the others started to eat in a minutes yuan came down.

"Good morning everyone!"yuan greeted them and seat beside junkai.

"Good morning!"the others said and they continue to eat they are happily talking to each other and planned to go in beach party later at night and they decided to have some in a nearest arcade in resort because tomorrow morning they will go back home.

AT NIGHT

It's already 7:30 in the evening and everyone was walking in a same direction the beach party even yuan and the other's.

"We only have thirty minutes.... Shall we buy some snack?"junlin said and the others agree as they buy some French fries, juice and burger as they waited the concert show to start..... Exact eight o clock! The concert show began and everyone was getting wild their dancing yuan and the others join after the wild and fire song the song change into slow song with is everyone was finding their partner to dance.

"May i dance with you?"zhihong ask qianxi who got shock but then accept zhihong offer.

"Woah.... Zhihong finally make a move!"yuan excitedly said as he squeal too junkai look at him loving and affection yuan feel someonew as staring to him so he look at junkai and he smile at him sweetly.

"May i?"junkai gently ask and yuan smile widely and hold junkai hands.

"Sure..."yuan said and junkai gently pulled yuan in the middle as they dance leaving junlin alone he sigh sadly as he watch yuan he still likes yuan but he have to let go suddenly someone tap in his shoulder he look at to his side and saw a feminine guy and the his eyes saying that he wanted to kill but his feature his making junlin stunned.

"Ah? Yes?"junlin ask the guy.

"May i seat with you? I don't want to seat with the other couple"the guy said and junlin blink and look around.

"Okay"junlin simply said and the guy seat up junlin was quiet.

"I am cheng xin by the way"the guy said and junlin blink and look at chengxin hands for the shake hands then he blink taking it.

"Junlin... Nice too meet you"junlin said as they shake hands but chengxin stand up still holding junlin hands.

"May i have a dance?"chengxin ask before junlin can answer he already pulled junlin and dance the whole night was full of love and excitement.

Tomorrow morning

Everyone was getting ready to leave
everyone was happy except for junlin who found his crush chengxin he pout thinking that guy.

"What chu thinking?"zhihong ask in baby tone yuan laugh seeing junlin red face.

"Stop that let's go!"qianxi said and everyone hop in everyone was talking to each other they didn't even know someone was following them junkai saw it in a side mirror so he slow down then the car move faster junkai hissed and drive faster yuan feel it.

"Junkai? What's wrong?"yuan ask junkai and junkai look behind everyone was looking at him he sigh and hole yuan hands.

"Someone following us..."he said making everyone gasp especially yuan then someone bump into there car everyone startled.

"What are we gonna do?!"zhihong ask then they got bump again making junkai can't control the wheel so the car bump into a tree.

"DUNK!"junkai shouted and hugged yuan along with the others as they bump into the tree the force was too strong reason for everyone to have a wound junkai slowly open his eyes even though his head was bleeding he check yuan his eyes we're close have a blood in his shoulder junkai eyes widen looking at the people at the back some of them are bleeding suddenly the door open all of them was wearing a tuxedo.

"W-w-what d-do you want?"junkai ask his vision was starting to get blurry before his vision leave him he saw patrick carrying yuan away from him.

Three days ago......

Wang Junkai pov.

No... No... No... Sweating i am seeing yuan taken away from me making me open my eyes looking around i suddenly sit up.

"Oh! Oh! There!"someone said and stopping me from seating up it was qianxi but i didn't listen to them.

"We need to find yuan!"i said i am freaking worried and stand up but i receive dizziness.

"Junkai have a rest first you just got woke up..."they said and help me to laid down again.

"About yuan... His been gone for three days we even go to his and patrick house just to look for him but no one was there the keeper said they already sold the house...."qianxi said

"But we didn't stop finding him we called Mr. Yu one of my father secret agent to find yuan then we already got the location they are at the ***** resort"zhihong said making me clench my fist.

"I will regain my energy then we will save him!"i said all of them nod i will sacrifice myself just to save him he already gone from in a long time but not this time..