Eight

Two days junkai leave the hospital and now their are all in junkai house.

"We can't go in there! It's dangerous! We don't know how to hold guns or even fight!"qianxi complaint for junkai planned bragging in night just them.

"Qianxi was right junkai... We can't just go in there"zhihong said making junkai sigh we wanted to see yuan he already missed him junkai was so depressed.

"Don't worry about it junkai... Tomorrow morning the special agent will save yuan tomorrow"
junlin said junkai just nod after that everyone leave but junkai stand up and change his clothes into a black hoodie and black jeans leaving the house.

"I am sorry guys...."he said and use his motorcycle reading the location on the paper and leave he will save yuan on his own.

Junkai arrived at the resort it was an private resort junkai sneakily look at the resort looking around then he heard foots step so he hides then two guards came out.

"PATRICK LET ME OUT!! You are horrible!! How could you!?"yuan shouted making junkai turn around as he slowly walk inside but......

"Hey! Who are you?!"someone shouted junkai turn around and punch the guy on the face.

"I am hansdome wang junkai!"he said and punch the other one but someone punch junkai behind junkai groaned then turn around to punch him but when he turn around there's a gun poiting at him so he stop the guards hold his hands patrick smirk.

"Stay down junkai if you don't want to die...."patrick said and put down the gun and check junkai up and down while junkai was struggling into the guards hands patrick punch his face junkai groaned.

"I don't know why yuan really likes you.... Even though he can't even remember you"patrick said and punch junkai again and junkai nose bleed junkai grin.

"Because he love me"junkai said proudly making patrick frown he punch junkai again then he harshly grip junkai chin.

"Let's see how long will you love yuan.... If i lay my hands on him"
Patrick said making junkai eyes widen patrick smirk junkai move his head reason for his head and patrick head to bump patrick groan he punch junkai again.

"Bring him to me"patrick said and turn around walking to a room as the guards was pulling junkai as they get inside the big room yuan was tied up in bed yuan look at the door his eyes widen to see junkai.

"Junkai?!"yuan said and struggle junkai eyes widen as he struggle to but the two guards was strong the two guards harshly pushed junkai down on his knees as patrick.

"Isn't amazing yuan~ junkai will watch our love~"patrick sweetly said and taking off his shirt yuan struggle moving around even junkai too.

"Stop struggling!"patrick shouted and slap yuan on the face junkai growl patrick smirk as he ripped yuan clothes.

"LET GO OF ME!"yuan shouted and kicked patrick on the face patrick move backwards holding his nose as he punch yuan in the tummy two times yuan groaned patrick harshly grab his chin his eyes was in fierce and harshly kissed yuan on the lips yuan move his head but patrick bite his lips yuan groaned his lips was bleeding.

"Stop!!! Stop!!!"junkai growl but he just got pinned down on the floor.

"Let's sta---"patrick was saying something but he heard a gun shoot making everyone flinch.

"What the?! LOOK AROUND! And killed them all!!"patrick shouted and everyone leave.....patrick walk closer to junkai and hit the back of his neck making junkai fall asleep.

"NOO!!! Junkai!! You fckr!! I will kill you!"yuan shouted and struggle patrick pulling him out of the room yuan was struggling.

"LET GO OF ME!! JUNKAI JUNKAI!!" yuan shouted patrick can't take it anymore and pulled the trigger on yuan feet yuan groaned feeling his knees weaken patrick pull him.

"You will be mine.... MINE!"patrick said and pulled yuan along with him yuan was sweating so much his vision was starting to get blurry his losing to much blood.

"Let go of yuan! Patrick you are a psycho!"zhihong shouted but patrick headlock yuan and pointed a gun into yuan head.

"GO ON! Shoot! So yuan and i can die together!"patrick said and laugh making yuan scared of what patrick can do but yuan remain strong.

"What happen to you patrick?! You are not like this!"yuan said struggling but patrick grip his neck yuan almost out of breath.

"Wanna know why? It's Because of you! You smile at me making my heart flatter all i just want is love by someone whose gonna stay with me.... But! JUNKAI! is the one is in you're heart! Even though you can't remember him you still attached to him... Why? Why?!"patrick shouted and pulled the trigger everyone get down yuan yelp and closed his eyes tightly.

"EVERYONE WAS SO FAKE!! FULL OF LIES! i thought mother will understand me!! But she stop me taking you away... So... I killed her! Along with you're parents why?.. Cause they saw me killed my mother! And trying to call a police! So i let them sleep forever!!"patrick crazily shouted and laugh making yuan tears fall knowing the truth of his parents death his mad very mad.

"You are crazy patrick! If you love yuan let go of him!"junkai shouted but patrick hold grip tightly making yuan out of breath yuan struggling even though his feet was hurt and bleeding to much junkai eyes widen then he saw junlin behind and pulled patrick using a rope rounded into patrick neck patrick let go of yuan but pulled the trigger making everyone eyes widen yuan fall down making a load sound.

"YUAN!!!"junkai shouted and run to yuan hugging his body.

"Yuan! Yuan! Wake up please!"
junkai called yuan while gently slapping yuan face but yuan didn't flinch or move the ambulance come blood came out into yuan mouth junkai froze he can't move the nurses take yuan in his hands but junkai didn't move police taken patrick away.

"Junkai...."qianxi called junkai and junkai look at him his eyes we're blank no expression...

HOSPITAL

everyone was waiting for the doctor to come out suddenly the door open doctor come out everyone stand up.

"D-d-doc how's yuan?"junkai ask the doctor his grumbling his words because of worried and panick the doctor smile.

"His okay now... The operation went well the bullet was not that deep we take him into a private room"the doctor said making everyone smile and relief even junkai he kneel down and clench his hair tearing up.

Everyone get home except for junkai they let junkai to stay as junkai breath of slowly open yuan room he saw yuan laying on the bed sleeping peacefully he walk towards to yuan bed and seat beside the bed and stroke yuan hair and face and hold yuan hands intertwine it to him.

"You're hands was so cold...."junkai gently said and laid down his head still holding yuan hands.

"You know.... When you left... I feel my world ended for not apologising to you for what i have done... Now that you are alive i promised to myself that i will treasure you and never let you go forever"junkai said and close his eyes feeling satisfied for what he said but he didn't know that yuan heard it yuan smile and close his eyes too tears fall.