S.Chap

FINALE (three years ago)

"I don't need you anymore... I don't love you anymore i love someone please leave and never comeback into my life"yuan coldly said without emotion junkai kneel down holding yuan hands tightly crying hard.

"PLEASE! Don't leave me! Don't be like this! Please!"junkai cried and pleading but yuan just take off junkai hands and turn around.

"I am sorry junkai but i love ryan more than you.... I am sorry"yuan said and turn around and slung his hands to ryan junkai cried harder watching yuan leave him junkai cried.
.
.
.
.
.
......

"THEN CUT! That's perfect!!"the director shouted and the other staff clap.

"Good work everyone!!"the director said and yuan, junkai and ryan smile at last their movie ended yuan walk closer to junkai and junkai pulled his waist closer to him and kissed yuan forehead.

"I was hurt please kiss me!"junkai said and pout as yuan laugh because of junkai cuteness.

"Such a kid"yuan said and laugh but then he kissed junkai lips.

"thank you yuan and junkai for accepting my movie"the director said yuan smile.

"You are always welcome! We are happy that you pick us to be the artist of this movie"yuan said and they have a shake hands before leaving yuan and junkai drove back home to have a rest yuan flop down to their bed and close his eyes junkai chuckles taking his coat off and laid beside yuan hugging him close as yuan snake his arms to junkai waist sniffing junkai scent.

"Tired?"junkai ask yuan and stroke his hair.

"Yes.."yuan softly said and walk to his dream land junkai kiss yuan forehead getting his phone calling qianxi.

"Hello?"

"Is everything ready?"

"Yes"

"Well then thank you! See you tomorrow"

Junkai happily said and hung up the phone without waiting to qianxi response as he hug yuan closer to him
smiling like there's no tomorrow.

MORNING

yuan groan softly and block the sun that was blinding his eyes with his hands then slowly opening his eyes looking beside him but no one was there so he sit up.

"Junkai?"he called junkai but no one speak so he stand up and open the door to see petal roses at the floor he frown and look all over the house to see there's also a petal roses downstairs so he went down following the petal roses until he reached the garden he look around and smile to see the garden was full of roses suddenly he heard footsteps so he look back to see his friends and qianxi.

"Be happy yuan!"

"Always smile!"

"Thanks for everything"

It was his friends said and finally junkai came out holding a roses to while smiling yuan smile while frowning then junkai reached in front of him junkai hold his hands and look at yuan in his eyes his eyes was full of love and so bright.

"Yuan.... from the day that i had a feelings for you is the best day that i have in my whole life... remember the day that you left us? No! Not basically left us forget us? I was desperate to get you back and be mine knowing that you're a live breathing making me don't want to let you go again... Wang Yuan WILL YOU MARRY ME?"wang junkai said and yuan tears fall as he close his eyes and open smiling genuinely that junkai relly loved.

"Yes! Yes! I Will!"yuan said and junkai put the ring in his finger and carry him everyone shouted and congratulated them to live happily.

                                 THE END
________________________________
Just always remember DON'T GIVE UP SO EASILY IN LIFE :))))

          I LOVE YOU GUYSS!!!!
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK 🥺
THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!