Fifth

AUTHOR POV (second day)

"Yuan!***** said Yes to me! And his my boyfriend now!" that voice he said in excited way as yuan face was in pain but he didn't let that guy saw it.

"Is that so? Congrats!"yuan said and watching the love of his life leave...

Yuan woke up sweating hard while holding his head panting harshly tears in his eyes....

"W-who is he? Why every image i see in my head it's blurd..."yuan whispered he decided to stand up and wash his face he can't back in fall as asleep he leave his room to walk around in the resort when he open the door it's so cold luckily yuan was wearing a hoodie and pants.

"The view is really amazing..."yuan talk to himself and walk towards to the ocean he sit in the sand and close his eyes and feeling the cold and warm breeze of the air.

"Good morning... It's so early why are you up so early?"there's a voice who ask yuan and yuan look back to see junkai.

"I just had a nightmare and i can't go back to sleep...."yuan said and junkai seat beside him and nod both of them watch the ocean.

"How about you? Your early too?"
Yuan ask junkai

"Well i heard some foot step... I thought someone barged in"junkai said and yuan chuckles hearing the reason of junkai... In a minutes they become silent.

"Sometimes... I have been dreming i don't know if its a dream or my memories... "Yuan said and he stop look at to junkai who's looking at to him listening so he continue "......... Last day.. I have dream about that someone is calling me 'master yuan' then this morning i have dreamed about someone that i really love but he love another person... I don't know who are they the image was blurd"yuan said and junkai feel pity to yuan he don't want to tell yuan everything... Cause it will bring yuan to fatigue and he can't bare to see yuan in hurting so he keep quiet and let yuan remember everything by his self.

"Is that so?... Maybe its a part of your memory.. Dream can't blurd image right?"junkai said and yuan nod as he sigh.

"Hey! The sunset is rising!"yuan happily said and pat junkai hands gently and because of his excitement he didn't even know that his hands was on top of junkai hands.. Yuan was watching the sunset but junkai is just looking to yuan face he intertwined his hands to yuan and yuan look at him wide eyes.

"You are beautiful than sunset"
Junkai said out of blue making yuan blush in crimson red yuan faked cough and look away was about to let go of junkai hands but junkai hold it tightly.

"Let's hold hands for a minutes please..."junkai said in pleading voice and yuan just nod and let junkai hold his hands .... Junkai holding his hands and junkai was making a circle stroke on yuan soft palms junkai was so happy his holding yuan hands in a minutes junkai feel yuan head on his shoulder he look at yuan face but yuan looks like his sleeping.

"Look who's excited to see the sunset but fallen asleep...."junkai whispered as he touch yuan cheeks stroking it gently then he gently stand up and carried yuan inside and laid him down to his bed he sat down beside yuan.

"You still haven't change... Even thought you loss your memory.. All i wanted is you remember us"junkai said to sleeping yuan he stand up leaving a sleeping yuan the click of the door is heard then yuan open his eyes.

"Who are you in my life junkai?...."
Yuan said and because he already confirm that junkai and the others are part of his past he was now determined to remember his past even thought it hurt his head.... He stand up and get the old phone in his bag he found that to patrick cabinet when his cleaning last day but before he open it he lock the door first and charge the phone his nervous that the phone is already broken but to his surprise the phone is fine he open it and click the gallery then he saw a lots of pictures and videos he open it and his eyes widen seeing junkai and the others are with him.

"W-what?"yuan can't believe what he saw in the pictures most of the picture is him and junkai then he stop at the videos he play one it was him playing a piano then theirs a voice.

"Your voice is really wonderful yuan!"

It's looks like junkai voice.. Nope it was really junkai yuan feels tears in his eyes by looking at this picture his head hurt then he suddenly saw a image of people making his head crack yuan hold his hair and pulled it his trying hard not to shout.... He decided to relax for a minutes to clear his mind.

"If junkai and the others are part of my past? Then why did patrick hide it to me? Patrick what is your secret?"yuan whispered then his old phone suddenly rang like it's receiving some message yuan sit up and get the phone he saw the name of the text it was from his mother and father he frown and open it.

From : Mother <3

Dear yuan yuan,

If you read this message i hope your okay... And i want you to find junkai he will help you to remember everything and to help you to get away from patrick hold patrick is psycho son.. He killed his own mother when his mother decided to bring you back in china and i know me and you father life is now in danger .... If we die i hope you remember junkai and the others... Always remember my son we love you <3

Received Nov 26 2***

Yuan tears won't stop falling as he saw his parents picture with him smiling widely he hug the phone in his chest crying hard.

"MAAAA!!! PAAA!!!"yuan shouted he doesn't care even thought junkai and the others hear him all he want is to see his parents grave or body.

WANG JUNKAI POV.

After i put yuan on the bed i decided to watch a t.v for a minutes and wait for them to wake up but when i arrived in the living room their looking at me while grinning and i rolled my eyes and seat on the sofa.

"What?"i coldly ask them and all of them laugh i just sigh i know why they laughing.

"Your so red! What the fck! AHAHA"junlin said and laugh i just hissed.

"But seriously... How many score did you have?"qianxi ask me and i frown.

"What do you mean by score?"I ask and he tsk tsk and shake his head.

"What i mean is... How many times have you been hugging, holding his hands?"qianxi said and i flush and fake cough remembering yuan soft feature but before i can speak we heard a shout on yuan room all of us look at each other before we run to yuan room i tried to open it but its lock.

"Yuan?! Open this door!"i shouted here oustide while banging his door but he doesn't open it there's no key to this room because all our room are uses card instead of keys.

"Yuan! Please open this door!"
qianxi said in pleading voice we're all knocking on yuan door then we heard a broken glass my eyes widen.

"YUAN! FCKNG OPEN THIS DOOR! BEFORE I BADGE IN!"i shouted because of worried that i can't see him bleeding then we heard a foots step so we stop knocking then we heard a click on the door yuan open his door then i saw my miserable yuan red eyes and a pain expression.

"I'm sorry...."the first word he said to us making my heart broke i hug him tightly letting him cry on my chest.

_________________________________

UWU ❤❤