Prolouge

Beep beep beep
"Come on, time to wake up! You can't miss out on this wonderful day!" My alarm clock sounds.

"Ughhhh" I groan, "just 5 more minutes please." Also thinking about how school will be awful. I dread waking up every day for it. It's honestly not so bad, but it's still school.

My name is Shane Dooley, I'm a Junior at Kuoh Academy. My life has always been pretty average. I make average grades and I'm okay at sports. I don't have many friends, because I cannot trust people. At the end of the day, everyone leaves you. I learned that quickly. I get along with everyone quite well, but mostly because I keep everything short and simple.

Life at home is normal as well, I have a stay at home mom that does everything for me. My dad is a business man that is always working. I maybe see him twice a week. Other than that, it's all average to me.

Kuoh Academy is a good school, I don't have anything bad to say about it. It happened to be an all girls school before changing to Co-Ed. It's fairly new to this, so the boys are a minority here. Academics are one of the best in their country here. However I do keep getting a weird vibe at this place. Even though I've been here for 2 years already.

I was casually walking to school until someone bumped into me.

"Hey!" I yelled

"Sorry bro!" The guy continued to run. I believe that was Issei, if I'm not mistaken he's the guy all the girls hate.

I sighed and continued to make my way to school.

The schools environment here is friendly, if you're with the right people. But like I said, I don't trust people.

I continued to think about everything and did not pay attention to where I was going. I bumped into someone and caused the person to fall to the ground.

"Ouch" I said rubbing my head. All of the sudden I hear gasps from everyone around us.

I looked down and first thing I noticed was red hair.

"Oh god" I mumbled

It was no doubt Rias Gremory, the beautiful girls every guy is in love with. I quickly offered my hand to help her up

"My apologies miss!" I quickly stammered. She took my hand so I could help her up. "I wasn't paying attention Miss. I'm sorry" I bowed my head.

"It's okay" she replied. "I wasn't paying attention either so it's on me as well"

I gave her a small smile and went to leave, but she stopped me.

"Could I get your name?" She asked

"It's Shane, and yours is Rias, correct?"

She nodded, "I only asked because nobody uses that type of manner anymore. So it surprised me that way you apologized. You don't have to call me miss. Just Rias, I hope to see you around Shane!" She said walking away.

I started to feel a cold shiver down my spine and turned around to see many guys glaring at me.

"How dare you do that to Rias! You jackass!" One yelled.

I simply sighed and walked to my class.

Time Skip

The rest of the day went by normal. However, a few people started to talk to me more because I had an interaction with Rias. I tried to shrug everyone away but it didn't help.

After all that, I started to walk home until I noticed a few voices around the corner. I turned to see Issei and his two best friends. It looked like they were looking into some type of peep hole. They just kept snickering and smiling like idiots. Issei kept groaning and complaining. A female scream caught them off guard and his two friends left him.

"Fucking Perverts" I said under my breath. He ended up getting away from a massive ass whipping that was coming his way.

I got home and finished all my work and had dinner with Mom. Dad was actually home tonight so I was able to catch up with him. With him working all the time, I feel like everyone is drifting away. The thought of that made me want to go for a walk.

I walked through the city to clear my mind but I happened to see a shooting star. I made a wish and kept staring at it. It looked like it was getting closer. Then I realized it actually was! A few seconds later I saw the shooting star fly right over me and landed in the near by woods. My curiosity got the best of me and I went to see what it was.

By the time I got to the area, I noticed that the meteorite had a crack in it. I was not tempted to go into the crater that was created by it due to the heat it gave off. So I just took a picture and went on my way.

I walked through the woods to get home but I was stopped by a rabbit in the middle of the path. I crouched down to see if it would come close to me. Surprisingly it did!

"C'mere little wabbit." I said. It kept inching closer and closer til it got right in front of me. I went to pet it but the next action caught me by surprise. The rabbits eyes turned black, then suddenly a black tissue like organism shot out from the rabbit to me. I started to freak out with the tissue disappeared into my body.

After a few minutes of trying to find the tissue, I finally decided to settle down and think things through.

"It's okay, I probably just imagined it. It's been a long day so I just imagined it. Tomorrow will be just fine. I need to go home and get some sleep. That's all." I said to myself

Little did I know, that black tissue that disappeared inside me will change my life forever...

That's the prologue! I hope you enjoy. Venom will be adjusted to my standards in this book so I know a lot of things are not going to be exact like Marvel has it and all the comic books. This story just came out of nowhere so I figured I should write it. I hope you enjoy my new work! I'll see you in the next chapter!