Chapter 4

Issei and I were hanging out on a Saturday. He decided to ditch the other two, which really surprised me. "Man I tell you what, I am bummed out that my club meets on the weekend" he sighed. "Yeah no kidding. Usually they give everyone off for the weekends. What do you even do in your club?" Issei started to say something but held back. That made me and Venom suspicious.

"We do a lot of things actually!" He started to say, nervously. He didn't pay attention to where he was going and ran into a girl. He looked up and I guess he saw something that made his day because he got an instant nosebleed and passed out.

"I'm so sorry ma'am." I said to the girl. I offered her a hand, she accepted it. "My friend isn't the brightest thing to meet" I added. Issei instantly woke up and punched me

"What was that for?" He yelled.

"I-it's okay. I kinda wasn't paying attention either" she stammered.

"She's too innocent" Venom commented. 'Now is not the time' I replied to him.

"It seems like you're new here, are you lost?" Issei asked.

She nodded, "you see, I just moved here. I'm from a different country, so I am quite lost. I'm trying to find the church."

"Ah we know where it is, just follow us. We'll take you there." I offered. "Oh really!?!" "Uh huh, it's not too far from here, what's your name by chance?" I asked again

"It's Asia Argento, what about yours?" She replied.

"I'm Issei Hyoudou"

"And I'm Shane Dooley. Nice to meet you"

"Likewise! You see, you've been so kind to me! I haven't had anyone be this polite to me!" She added

"She's kidding right? She may be too innocent but she is cute" Venom asked in my head.

"I just have a hard time making friends that's all"

"Well don't worry! We will be your friends, right Shane?" Issei beamed

"I don't see why not. Come on the church is this way."

She squealed with happiness. I helped her pick her things up while Issei was spacing out. I smacked him. "What is wrong with you?" I asked.

"Dude I got to see her panties! And the outline of her lower region" he whispered. He was starting to drool, I think he was imagining her naked.

"Bastard" Venom scoffed. I laughed. Asia was quite confused with the behavior.

After telling us her back story, we happened to run into a little boy crying. Asia went to comfort the little boy. She talked sweetly to him and began to heal his knee.

"Wait what?" I asked to myself. Issei didn't pay attention

"This is interesting. Seems like holy power." Venom observed.

After she healed the boy, she came up to me.

"Did that surprise you?" She asked feeling uneasy.

"I've seen crazier things, but yeah it threw me off guard. How are you able to do that?"I asked.

"Well, one day at my old church, a puppy was dying and I prayed to God so much to heal it. After so many attempts, I received 2 green rings and I was able to save it" she answered.

"Huh?" I asked in disbelief. "That's so awesome!" Issei pitched in.

She looked disappointed after saying it. "What's wrong?" I asked