Chapter 21 S3!

"It seems like it has been forever since we have been to school. Sona and Subaki did a good job making it look like nothing happen again" Shane talked to his symbiote while closing his locker.

"They bestow a lot of power, so it doesn't surprise me. I will agree it seems like we haven't been here in a while" Venom answered. Shane laughed.

"I wonder how far behind I am with all the class work. I've skipped a few days and also we had to save the world" Shane scratched his head and walked to his class. However, he couldn't get his mind off the date him and Irina had the other night.

"Still thinking about her?"

"Yeah, I just had a lot of fun really. She really made me happy the other night. I can't wait to see her again" he replied. He noticed someone turn the corner up ahead and he tried to see how it was, they were obviously in a hurry because he didnt get a chance to see them. Oddly their presence felt very familiar to Shane and Venom.

"Eh itll be alright. I suppose I need to head to class anyways" Shane shrugged. He walked through the hallways and kept hearing some chattering between the students.

"Did you hear about the new student?"

"Yeah, I heard shes really pretty. I'm honestly jealous of her"

"If she isnt careful, the pervert trio will scare her off"

That last comment made Shane and Venom laugh.

"That was funny, but I wonder who it is really. I can't sense anyone new here" Venom stated. Shane shrugged at it.

"Dont know, but we will find out soon enough"

Shane finally made it to his class and sat in his seat in the back. The class was his least favorite, Language. Too many complications with the subject to learn, so he decided to plug in one of his ear phones.

"Alright class" the teacher started, "we have a new student today. I have to go get them and bring them here. So I'm trusting you all to stay put and behave  for five minutes most. Okay?"

"Please. Nobody will behave when the teacher is gone"

The teacher had left to get the new student, but what surprised Shane was that everyone stayed put. "Huh" he started but Issei approached him. Shane remembered the events between him and Issei, so he was a little cautious.

"Hey man, I just wanted to come and apologize for the other day"

That made Shane raise an eyebrow, "why are you apologizing?"

Issei then started to whisper because he didnt want anyone to hear their conversation.

"I was out of line really, you were only trying to help, but I was trying to be the hero. I dont know what came over me really. The power of my balance breaker was making me go insane and I didn't want Vali to hurt anyone there. Especially Rias and Asia"

Venom made a small grunt, but Shane shook it off. "I see, no hard feelings man. We have to work together anyways so it's best to just forget and move on"

Issei stood in shock, but he regained himself. "How are you able to forgive me that easy?"

"I didnt say forgive, I said forget and move on. With what happened between Venom and I with SirZechs, I have to worry about more things. An ally fighting me to protect the ones he cares about isnt my concern at the moment. The teacher is coming back. You better get back to your seat" Shane replied while getting his things prepared for notes.