Chapter 3

Yuna POV:

The girl Name was none other than Yuna. She is the only daughter of Chief of Toto Institute of Augma Research and Development Center. While she caught the meaning of the words spoken by kirito, she only understand the basic of it. She is loved by her father so much that he can make her any wish come true. She wanted to be an Idol singer with her own voice but after seeing the cruelty done to the real idol singer, she decided to become an idol in VR gaming world. However she is mostly popular in SAO as a Diva. But that was not fulfilling her life. 

She wanted everyone to hear her voice. but as a teenager, studies and magic are necessary components to be a high school graduate. It is frustating to her that she is not getting anywhere and now being in this section will make it worse for her. However with Naruto and Kirito Words she realised that maybe she made the right choice for coming to this school. 

When she talked to Kirito, she was surprised to hear that the original designer and programmer of SAO and Nervegear is none other than Kirito and he is also the one his father talked in high praise for the further development of his research in AR. Luckily, she offered him and Asuna to visit her home so he can talk to his father in organised manner. She is quite surprised at Naruto Statement but when he actually did that Mayumi and Mari, she realised that now the class won't be that boring anymore. with this she finally let out a smile genuinely.

POV end

 Story contd. from Naruto Perspective:

It was at the end of the school and when everyone was about to leave, they witnessed the quarrel among A course and B course student. Nonetheless, A class was chasing the Honor student skirt to no end, however B course student were defending her from sexual harassment.

After witnessing properly, it was tatsuya group we met at cafeteria. however, shibata mizuki statement caused some misunderstanding and i realised that she is bit clumsy in her choice of words. When i along with Satomi joined the group, Kirito, Asuna and Yuna were looking from the side. they don't want to be a part of any mess. However much to Satomi Eire, I jumped right at front at Shun Morisaki, who claimed that he will prove the difference between blooms and weeds.

Satomi thought: Naruto, you are digging your grave so please don't cause any ruckus. And for God sake, don't kill anyone.

Naruto Said: You guys, why didn't you invite me in this amazing fight. How cruel you guys are. Now Tatsuya, since i have arrived here, i will beat the shit out of these guys.

Tatsuya and everyone sweat-drop at that statement. however, before he could say anything 

Morisaki said: You Dead last, i heared that a half blood foreigner had joined our honor school, but it turns out you are also a weed. you think you actually stand a chance to beat me.

Before he can complete his statement, I punched him straight in the gut knocking him down on floor, then said: for a wimp you sure talk a lot, oh Mr. so called bloomer. seeing this other boys started to attack him but naruto also dealt with those idiots. He had fought gastrea monster with Satomi so these wimps are nothing compared to that.

The boys were beaten to the ground and while seeing all the fight. A single  girl from A section gathered all her courage to stop this fight. She used a Flash Light magic but man the quality of that magic is high concentrated, but before it can actually hit me. It was cancelled by the Gram Demolition, an anti magic spell mostly used by officers to stop any magical algorithm processing. Quite a feat i must say. 

When i witnessed who casted the spell, my eyes became like a demon who had found his prey. It was none other Saegusu Mayumi and standing besides her was her the public moral Chairperson Mari Watanabe. before they could ask anything i rushed to them with the intention to attack them. Mari casted a wind spell on me in order to knock me unconscious but i aimed at the bottom of their waist to get it. after getting what i want, i managed to get some distance between us.