Chapter 4

However everyone realised that tomorrow will be a painful day for Naruto. Tatsuya with everyone and even honoka and Shizuku decided to tag along with tatsuya and kazuto realised words once Jiraiya had spoken to him:

"Women get attracted towards the men who looks cool and had expressionless of coolness or dark air around them so if possible try to avoid those men because they are nothing more than a a hollow fragment of their past self true self they used to be"

Asuna ask him for suddenly going in his thoughts but to her query he said Asuna, Yuna better be careful of those Shiba siblings because they may seem normal but one of them is a hollow fragment of his past self.

They didn't realise the meaning of those words however they understood that kirito sensed something  odd about those siblings but they don't want to know anything about them because their heart had falling for kazuto and nothing means nothing is going to change it that is is the one promise they had made to themselves.

In the lounge of the orphanage

Naruto and satomi visited her to pay a greeting to their old friend and some sweet girls yeah she is none other than Dr. Sumire the very scientist of new humanity project who gave Satomi a new life along with them there were five girls :

Aihara Enju(Rabbit), Tina Sprout(Owl), Fuse Midori(Cat), Katagiri Yuzuki(Spider) and Kayo Senju(Dolphin). Model initiators were playing the magical girl.

They have been able to live a very carefree life but that doesn't mean they are negligent to their training. Satomi and Naruto both made sure that they keep them in good battle condition and comparing about the gastric factor they all are now less than 18% corrosion rate.

However it was all because of Naruto Senjutsu removal therapy, thanks to the secret factor he manage to save all these girls when their corrosion rate is nearly 50%.
Naruto is exceptionally good at ancient ninja art and moreover under his interpretation kirito had developed very new Magic spell sequences which hadn't been witness by every one in this world.

Thanks to Jiraiya personal interference all these S-Class techniques are legally patented to Kirigaya Corporation a firm which investigates in research of magic and its algorithm Foundation also researching in gasteria regeneration factor of the Cursed child this company  is owned by Naruto, Satomi and kirito because satomi and Naruto both have military related past they decided to put kirito mother as the owner this company in public front thanks to this corporation many of the magic program developed by the Flt( Four Leaf Technology) become a duplicate copy programs thanks to this organisation USNA has the advancement of latest technology however it is not a USNA  based firm,

It is a firm of new Konoha, an island situated at the centre of the sea location between the Korea and Japan it is a private Island owned by minato and after his death transferred to to Naruto. Because of his deal with Kikouka Seijiro, his Island serve as a base command  for the further development. Funds had been great and now it just needs a legal recognition as a country because the old one which is situated at shanghai is under the command of Danzo and he had been planning to start a war so they had made Alliance with grand Asian Alliance.

Minato had done research not only in shinobi but also as a modern magician. His influence had reach to the magic Association of Japan and countries like USNA and Indo Persian Federation thanks to his research they had gained the knowledge of Magical components structure and where it is mostly accumulated in human body. For this very feature he developed STL soul translator. Because of this machiene half stolen research data Artificial magician like Tatsuya are born and most of the association in all over the world which resulted in creation of Human weapons.

Naruto had the suppport of the USNA and Indo-Persian Federation. Indo-Persian magic is ancient in nature and mostly formed in relic. Thanks to his formal friendship with Karan he had in USNA, the weilder of Divine Armour and Earings, he gained food support for his island. For that he gave them advance Magical Technical Assistance to Indo-Persian Federation.

The face head of the Kirigaya  Corporation is kazuto adopted mother and CEO is the legendary Sage, the author of Icha Icha Paradise.
Naruto is a feard magician by both Nation President, they made sure that the threat GAA is scheming will be deal with proper measure and if they did anything which binds Naruto and his new Konoha, he can take action as he please but within the violation of law since he is not Forbidden by the law of any country. He is more like a doctor Doom who lives in latveria, but that fiction is the real deal here.

The island is currently surrounded by the retro reflective panels and it is hidden from the GPS of every country with the use of Six Path sealing Foundation Technique. only who had blood for DNA recognition in STL had the right to enter in this Island besides that no one can even enter in it.

However right now he is in Japan staying here was a part of his job yes this is a dormitory for those girls children but leaving that aside they had some business with the freeloaders and caretaker office dormitory Dr Muroto Sumire and  Shiba Miori. really they can't even cook food properly

Both of them went sweet to the lab area and witness witness in the creepiness they entered in it and to surprise them doctor use the male corpse and Booed them

Satomi said: Don't scare us like that sensei, I thought we are going to die.

Doctor replied:  That is not possible, since you are more like cockroach who will cling to his life even in desperate measure. By the way: meet him - my boyfriend Charlie.

Naruto asked: What happened to that Susan women? 

She said: she left me heartbroken so I decided to make my new toy however I believe you are not here to these talks. Judging he look on your faces, you  have received that sage message.

Satomi said: Yes, regarding the mask soldier attacking all the magician School and they have targeted III and IV High School along with the mantis model initiator.

Doctor said: Right but do you know his claim was quite realistic for those who are less magical talented and he asked them to join his side but did yoou figure out what he is talking about boy.

Satomi said: Yeah, probably who represent of action of equality but actually want the control of magic, more like Blanche. However, I don't understand why he is doing it right now. 

Naruto spoke: To bring Terror among the populations of the cursed children and how cruel they can be but moreover to destroy the foundation of Magic Association who claims to reach the new height of this magic by maintaining their humanity. Since you and him are both humans, who have survived the experiment of humanity project you both have crossed the boundary of a human rights to the Vibranium/Varanium. You both can no longer be considered human by the society compare to me who is created with the aim to have unlimited magical power as a magician you are a creation who was made to surpass what is known as human.

Doctor said: Naruto spoke the truth Satomi. The main objective is to turn more of week magician like you and him to gain the magic Bank belong to the Japan Association.

Satomi asked: And that magic Core is located at First high school right? 

Doctor said: As you said your school in the past had served as a headquarter during the Okinawa incident. Magic data for what it  is  forced the Maheshwara  to release material burst, that Lethal technique which kills millions including the gastrea. Which spread in our world 30 years before you are born.One more thing, according to sage maheshwara is in first High School and he belongs to the family of Yotsuba.

Naruto heard that name and his rage returned back to him because of those disgusting Yotsuba his parents were killed in between the border of Konoha. The old Research document in which his father worked so hard and their nerve they wanted relic of shinobi Arts of Ninja. if he ever see any single one of them he will kill them without hesitation.

Satomi asked: Naruto, are you alright.

Naruto spoke yeah I am fine it seems like I have a reason to stay in the school after all. Don't worry it's one of my personal reason

Satomi and Kazuto both were aware of the fact that Naruto has hidden something personal which is related with Japan magic Association and it seems they were aware of the fact of the 10 members Clan of the Yotsuba but his great against them can be dangerous for him so he wanted him to hold back his grudge for now.

To be Contd...