Chapter 6

That night Kazuto and Asuna after paying their visit to Yuna and her father. Kazuto dropped Asuna to her home and after paying her mother proper greeting he left for the orphanage. The orphanage is a pretext to protect the special children who possess the ability of the gastrea monster. Till now a researcher and Miori is taking care of them and the facilities. however the orphanage works as a lab for Dr. Sumire. A home for the children and also the operation command base for them. Kazuto arrived and looking at the condition he realised that girls have enjoyed a lot while having fun with their tenchu cosplay outfits. 

Kazuto can see fatigue from Satomi and Naruto looks. Well, someone had said it right, parenting is harder than doing any military assignment. Well, considering all the work they have been through these past years in order to achieve the advancement of magic and scientific artifacts they have collected and researched  it was quite hard for them to keep these research a secret. Its not like the research had not been patented but the facts that Lord Jiraiya himself sealed the Dragon core artifacts and kept the keys to unlock the power to activate the power of Madan Warrior is quite frustrating. 

Kazuto upon realising the potential of the keys and powers was excited to use it. But due to warning given by Kekeryu-Goryu-Xandrew the Bottom up AI and past user of this power before they were thrown in this Dimension warned them and requested them to not to use this power. So for the time being they rather wear or keep it as a cosplay items.

Then they looked for the self sustaining Energy Resources. Prismatic Accelerator, A Research left by Minato and Kushina Hard work in order to develop a new element source for the cleaner energy, Kazuto and Naruto along with Sage Jiraiya decoded the mechanics sealed by Minato and created the unlimited source of the energy. The Konoha Island uses the very core of the power and HQ base of the operations as well the place where Naruto crowned him the King on his Birthday.

Minato Research Materials were the core of their foundation, if he was alive today, Kazuto would have hailed him as a real Genius and rather than Kayaba Akihiko he used to think in the past before he met Naruto and Satomi. Then their current assignment while he is working on right now, Soul Translator. Kazuto along with Kayaba Akihiko, Ringo, and Higa Takeru are working on this project in order to create a true bottom down AI. 

Its true that Kekeryu-Goryu-Xandrew are also bottom down AI but as they told themselves that in past they used to be humans who in order to fight demons in their dimension decided to seal their souls in their weapons so in the upcoming future young generation can learn easily through them. But Surprisingly because younger generation relied on science, by alchemy modern researchers combined their powers of magic with modern science and through that transformation and magic activation are relied on the keys even the special and final attacks belonging each to their weapon.

Right Now before creating an AI, they  were warned by Jiraiya and Kikouka  that before focusing on AI an environment where those AI can Develop themselves and feel human they decided to use the VR specs and modules of Mnemonic Visual is the main focus for the project first. Kazuto had been working on this and even more kazuto and other decided to add magic in this world too which relied on Sword-skills, Archery, Fist Fighting, Wizardry, System command element generation. Kazuto is working on this project in his free moments but not in school. If everything went fine they can proceed to stage 2.

However it was Naruto who interrupted Kazuto from his thoughts, he said

"Working Hard Kirito, is it regarding the STL or regarding our Augma which i asked you looked into."

Kazuto said: " Regarding a bit of both, Naruto. We need to gather permission so that our entire class can use it. And we can talk with Yui with this augma. As for the STL, it is still in the development stages, Kikouka san  has forbidden to focus our research on AI section, I wonder why is he so Afraid of it. Its not like we cannot have control of the situation."