Chapter 7

The were many rumors surrounding Mayumi of the Saegusu Family. She is smart, kind, caring and lovable president. But only her close members are aware of the shrewdness and cunning mind inside her mind. She has hobby of knowing about the newcomers. In order to see the candidate list she went through all the candidate who will join the Magical Course and Support Course list. The first pick was Shiba Miyuki who was also involved in the incident in the mall and then there was her brother. 

It was intriguing to her that such student will be coming in this Academy. She even found some documents regarding their lineage and she was able to figure out that even though these siblings are indirectly related to the Ten Master Clan. But her Interest peaked when she heard about the USNA students that came today. The First one Kirigaya Kazuto and his history seemed clear as the son of the Kirigaya Corporation Founder.

Though what are his personal achievement are kept hidden by USNA and soon he is going to join here to study magic in this academy. Second was Satomi Rentarou, a previous Civil Officer who were involved in fighting Gastrea Monsters along with Cursed Children. His history was clear, as Civil Officers are no longer a Security Rank and even his records are clear. But what left her with lot of Question is Naruto. No Family Name. No history of family lineage. No affiliation lineage no alliance, with no original Nationality. He is US citizen under someone guardianship and offered as US Citizen, who is he. and that intrigued  Mayumi to no point.

Mayumi was surprised for the course they have been chosen as support course and at most they are at the last in section but it then came to known to her that they are all surrounded by all girls in their class. Mayumi was amazed at the stunt Naruto pulled when he attacked or in this case prevented From Class A to harass miyuki to some extent and what fascinated her was his Eyes as he called it an ocular technique.

It was deep blue like ocean and to some extent it put fear in her and made her to question herself, How Strong Naruto Is?

She was surprised when he took her inner wear without getting notice and even threatened her that he will do again and again if she left her guard down. Her focus shifted more on Naruto while she was previously interested in  Tatsuya, but his emotionless attitude made her feel awkward but on the other side Naruto was so energetic, playful and eventually had Charming smile on his face when he pulled that stunt on her.

She wanted to meet Naruto even more, when Mari looked that Mayumi is looking at Naruto profile, it angered her that the pervert from USNA put her to such humiliation. She asked: Mayumi why, are you looking at that pervert profile?

Mayumi: Mari don't be so offended. He may be pervert but even Naruto has his charm. Don't you think we should give him a place in public moral committee seeing how strong he is?

Mari: No, way in hell i will allow that pervert to join my council.He is a threat to all the girls and enemy of women.I would prefer Miyuki brother Tatsuya in my committee to maintain public moral.

Mayumi: Mari at least give him a chance. Who knows, he maybe even be stronger than Tatsuya himself?

Jumonji entered and asked: What about someone stronger than Tatsuya?

Mayumi: Ara Jumonji? It is good to see you here. We are having a discussion that whether Naruto should be a part of Public Moral Committee or not. Mari is against it.

Mari: I am right on this one. He took away our inner wear with his strange technique? He is a threat to all the girls, no all the women in this world?

Jumonji : I don't know why are you girls arguing on this topic. You should ask him whether he want to a part of our committee or not? Moreover, we have a request, that Naruto has a guest who wants to meet him?