Important

Hey all!

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry because I'm back with another random book that probably makes no sense lol.

But this one is going to be dealing with different things. There will be romance as it is fiction but I want to dwell into a darker area, I guess. I've been going through some dark times and problems myself and this is a way to get everything down and out. 

Basically, this book is similar to 'dear bully' but honestly, I think it's better (hopefully) story wise as this one is 'planned' (I say this but then plot holes are everywhere so ha).

This book deals with issues like mental health, bullying and just plain sadness. I wanted to warn you all just in case there are some people out there who are easily affected or triggered/emotional about things like this.

Each chapter in this book is like scenes/episodes of a particular part in both characters lives.

So some parts/chapters connect to the next chapter and some don't.

Some are just random scenes which alternate between Carlton's POV and Mira's POV randomly and in different stages of their lives.

WARNING: it's actually very confusing (even I get confused reading through it lmao) but don't stress too much. If you don't get it then that's fine 'cos this is more of me putting my ideas and scenes together. 

Basically it's a random idea that I wanted to get down on 'paper'.

Anyway, I hope you like this random 'short' story of mine. I'll be going back to better and longer books after I get all these ideas down! I have another book that is similar in style to Bound By Law that I plan to release soon! 

Thank you <3

bvterrflyeffect