Jaden's Family (At Present)

Both Jaden and Yubel's past 

Both Jaden Yuki and her own little twin sister Yubel Yuki had been happily adopted by both Yugi's mother Rebecca Mutou and Yugi's grandfather Solomon Mutou, from an orphanage, on 17th March 2002. At that time, Jaden was seven years old (was born on 17th June 1994) and Yubel was only a newborn baby of five months (was born on 2nd October 2001). 

Jaden's siblings were Yuugi Mutou, Heba Mutou, Joanna Mutou, Serenity Mutou, Tristy Mutou and Tea Mutou. Both Joey Wheeler (Jaden's sister cousin) and Serenity Wheeler had been legally adopted by both Yugi's mother Rebecca and Yugi's grandfather Solomon, on the same date (17th March 2002) when both of them had adopted both Jaden and her little sister Yubel. 

Both Joanna and Serenity's past

Both Joanna Wheeler and Serenity Wheeler had been legally adopted by Yugi's parent as both of them had been physically abused a lot by their own father John Wheeler after the death of his own wife Delia Wheeler. Joanna was born on 8th July 1994 and Serenity was born on 2nd November 2001. Heba, Joanna, Jaden and Tea were seven years old, at that time.

But Yuugi (was born 25th April 2001), Yubel (was born on 2nd October 2001) and Serenity (was born on 2nd November 2001), all of them were newborn babies, at that time. Yugi was six months old, Yubel was only five months old and Serenity was four months old. Both Heba and Tea were born on 25th April 1994. Tristy was born on the same date as Yubel's birthday (2nd October 2001).

After eighteen years later...

Yuugi, Yubel, Tristy and Serenity are all of the same age (eleven years old) whereas Heba, Tea, Jaden and Joanna are all of the same age (eighteen years old). Yuugi, Yubel, Tristy and Serenity are all young girls whereas Heba, Tea, Jaden and Joanna are all young ladies. Heba, Tea, Joanna have their own respective boyfriends except Jaden. 

At the age of sixteen, Heba, Tea and Joanna had happily been dating with their own respective boyfriends. Heba Mutou is dating Atem Sennen (the elder twin brother of Yami Sennen). Tea Mutou is dating Mark Valentine and Joanna Mutou is dating Seto Kaiba (both the CEO of Kaiba Gaming Corporations Multinational Company and Mokuba's elder brother).

Yuugi Mutou is the best friend of Yami Sennen (Atem's younger twin brother), Tristy Mutou is the best friend of Duke Devlin (Mark's brother cousin) and Serenity Mutou is the best friend of Mokuba Kaiba (Seto's younger brother). Jaden Mutou is the best friend of Jesse Anderson (Johan's elder twin brother), at present whereas Yubel Mutou is the best friend of Johan Anderson (Jesse's younger twin brother), at present.