Yusei's Family (In the future)

Both Yulla and Yusei's past...

Both of them (both Yusei Fudo and Yulla Fudo) had legally been adopted by both Martha Angel and her own husband Bli, on 17th December 2000, after the death of their own biological parent (both Mrs Anna Fudo and Mr Mike Fudo). Yusei were eight years old whereas Yulla was two months old as she was a newborn baby. Yusei was born on 17th June 1993 and Yulla was born on 2nd October 1999.

After Adopted by both Martha Angel and Blister Angel...

At that same date (17th December 2000), Jack Atlas, Julia Atlas, Crow Hogan, Cecilia Hogan, Kalin Kessler, Kalina Kessler, Akira Izinski, Akiza Izinski, Rua Taylor and Ruka Taylor had legally been already adopted by the same guardians (both Martha Angel and Blister Angel). Jack was born on 8th July 1992 and Kalin was born on 21st June 1992 whereas Crow was born on 21st June 1993. Julia was born on 8th July 1998 and Kalina was born on 2nd October 1998 but Cecilia was also born on 21st June 1999 on the same year as Yulla's birthday (2nd October 1999). 

Both Akira and Akiza were born on the same date ,on 2nd October 2000, one by one. In between both of these two twin baby girls, Akira is elder than Akiza, only by two hours difference between their own time of birth. Akira was born on 2nd October 2000, at noon but Akiza was born on 2nd October 2000, at two pm, in the afternoon, on the same day. Rua was born on 2nd November 2000, at noon but Ruka was born on 2nd November 2000, at two pm, in the afternoon.

After adopted by Martha Angel, Yusei's actual siblings were Yulla Angel (one year old), Jack Angel (nine years old), Julia Angel (two year old), Crow Angel (eight years old), Kalin Angel (nine years old), Kalina Angel (two year old), Cecilia Angel (one year old), Akira Angel (two months old), Akiza Angel (two months old), Rua Angel (one month old) and Ruka Angel (one month old). 

After nineteen years later (In 2012)...

Both Yusei and Crow are all of the same age (nineteen years old). Both Jack and Kalin are all of the same age (twenty years old). Julia and Kalina are all of the same age (fourteen years old). Yulla and Cecilia are of the same age (thirteen years old). Akira, Akiza, Rua and Ruka are all of the same age (twelve years old). Yusei, Jack, Crow and Kalin, all of them daily go to this same Neo-Domino Academic High School, for their own respective studies, towards the same Mechanical Engineering field. 

Yulla, Julia, Cecilia, Kalina, Akiza, Akira, Rua and Ruka also daily go to this same Neo-Domino Academic High School, for their own respective studies, towards the same Electrical Engineering field. Yuya and her other four young sisters (Yuzu, Serena, Rin and Ruri) are being adopted by both Mr and Mrs Angel, 17th March 2012. Yuzu, Serena, Rin and Ruri are all of the same age (four years old) as all of them were born on 17th June 2008. Yuya is five years old and she was born on 17th June 2007.